Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mind Control

Kpocalypse

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up people!

I watched some videos of Derren Brown (you know the guy from the TV-show Mind Control) and one particular video was shot at a dog racing track. He intentionally bet on the dog he thought would loose, and when it did, he went over to the girl selling tickets and collected his cash, even though he'd lost! Basically what he did was he first sort of slammed (not so hard, but hard enough to make the ticket seller react) the window and said "Here's the winning dog".
Even though his dog lost, she still gave him the money!
He did this to a couple of different ticket sellers and later, after he'd collected a lot of money, he told them what he'd just done. They were totally surprised and were freaked out.

So, my question is, can you pull this kind of things off when you're communicating with a girl?

By the way take his test, doesn’t take long at all, and tell me how you did. It's kind of interesting to see how people respond to them.

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/M/mindcontrol/mind_control/index.html

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kpocalypse
What's up people!

I watched some videos of Derren Brown (you know the guy from the TV-show Mind Control) and one particular video was shot at a dog racing track. He intentionally bet on the dog he thought would loose, and when it did, he went over to the girl selling tickets and collected his cash, even though he'd lost! Basically what he did was he first sort of slammed (not so hard, but hard enough to make the ticket seller react) the window and said "Here's the winning dog".
Even though his dog lost, she still gave him the money!
He did this to a couple of different ticket sellers and later, after he'd collected a lot of money, he told them what he'd just done. They were totally surprised and were freaked out.

So, my question is, can you pull this kind of things off when you're communicating with a girl?

By the way take his test, doesn’t take long at all, and tell me how you did. It's kind of interesting to see how people respond to them.

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/M/mindcontrol/mind_control/index.html
Pull what kind of stuff? Saying youre a winning catch when youre really a piece of sh*t? You wanna rephrase you question so it makes sense.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that was dum.. he didnt get me 1 time during that test.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats bullsh!it. His test didn't get me.

It was pretty obvious that he would pick the red rose and the Eiffel tower in Paris and so I choosed something different.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Taviii
Thats bullsh!it. His test didn't get me.

It was pretty obvious that he would pick the red rose and the Eiffel tower in Paris and so I choosed something different.
Mind control has always been a scam, it's only aimed at the people who are gullible enough to believe, they won't ever argue against themselves though, or they would lose money, and reveal their secrets. It is up to us, the people who know better, to help the weak, help us.

I saw that too, I picked a spade and a diamond around it, I bet he didn't think I was thinking about poker, stupid thing was, I wrote in one colour pen, than he told me to colour it, so I used a pencil to shade it in, his description was bad.

So I failed with flying colours!!!! A mod deleted that post of mine, they knew it was useless, it's all it said, that I failed.

Pretty funny test though, I never though of the eiffel tower, I did think of the red rose though, so he did guess what popped into my head first.

1 40 red'diamond'w'grey'spade big'ben 66 those were my answers almost in order, did the test yesterday, so I don't really remember, have the site on favourites, hope I remember what I was thinking in terms of DJ when I look at the site in 3 months.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, and also the medium psychic crap...

If they can predict the future then why dont psychics ever win the lottery?

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Taviii
Yeah, and also the medium psychic crap...

If they can predict the future then why dont psychics ever win the lottery?
They do sometimes, that's why they become psychics, hoping they make more. You think not a single psychic has ever won some small lottery? I win more, when I REALLY don't care, when I just sign my name to some page, than I get my name called out like 4 times for door prizes, I get annoyed cause I was afraid of the public eye back than, shy kid, I was thinking about becoming a psychic after that :D

Plane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol pick a number between 10 and 50 and both digits are odd... lets see how many options that leaves

35 37 39...

Wow he's a psychic!!

No, nothing like this could ever work in a way agains a girl. unless you want to get more into NLP and stuff like that

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Plane
Lol pick a number between 10 and 50 and both digits are odd... lets see how many options that leaves

35 37 39...

Wow he's a psychic!!

No, nothing like this could ever work in a way agains a girl. unless you want to get more into NLP and stuff like that
13, 15, 17, 19, 31. Don't be a fool, stay in school.

doctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
With derren browns shows you miss a bit of the neurolanguistic setup. Some of what he pulls are simple misdirection and magic tricks, some is actual NLP (mind control).

Basically the slamming the desk thing is what NLP terms a 'process interupt' - it is possible but the timing of it is crucial. He's probibly done more work on her first too.