Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Millions of men vs a few red pillers

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is anything in the OP actually news to anyone here? The truth is, I don't know why anyone here talks about guys with massive social proof or billionaires - it does not apply to anyone on the forum, so why even compare?
I agree! Bezos, Musk, etc. are no super chads looks wise and are able to get into relationships.

Multi millionaires and higher are a different subset. Then money becomes a larger factor than looks. I see lots of rich men who are not chads but get decent looking women still.

Women think a bit different than us men. We think primarily on how hot a woman is. Women like to ask what job you have early on as a sh*T test and dig for gold. Men usually don't do that.

Money does wonders.

If you took two guys, one an executive vp, and one who is a janitor, same age, looks, which one is she gonna pick?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an exception, not the rule.
Of course, but I stumbled on a site for women who call themselves 'paradevotees', who are lusting after severely disabled men.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, but I stumbled on a site for women who call themselves 'paradevotees', who are lusting after severely disabled men.
I'd be willing to bet almost all these women have some sort of mental disorder or traumatic event that happened to them. That's definitely not normal. I'm sure some even get off on the idea of a man being that helpless and dependent on them.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be willing to bet almost all these women have some sort of mental disorder or traumatic event that happened to them. That's definitely not normal. I'm sure some even get off on the idea of a man being that helpless and dependent on them.
Florence Nightingale syndrome, I suspect.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what? She's good looking and he's leveraging whatever thing she has for him. He had a girlfriend previous to her too. I have a heavy preference for Asian girls and I went after that. Smart guys play to their strengths. Normal for your country is vapid, feminist, idiots with triple digit body counts.