Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MillionBillionaires Back on the Market Field Report!!!

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dedicate this field report to all the Don Juans and future Don Juans out there that have to deal with a disrespectful LTR.

I literally dropped off my ex's shyt at her house today before I hit the bar. This was literally 3x harder than I thought it would be. But I got it done and was glad I did after, because symbolically that is when it is actually over.

So when I hit the bar tonight, I haven't been out in 4 months, I received a warm reception from my friends, but it was clear I was going to have to work my way up the totem pole again, I wasn't just going to waltz in there after a breakup and reclaim my throne.

Everybody was SHOCKED I broke up with my girlfriend. They knew about all our plans and what we had done. It turns out, when she was going out to the bar without me, she was talking to my friends, about me... like I was KING. I have to admit, at that point I felt a little regret. Like I almost fvcked up, because all my friends were saying how she LOVED me and how she would not stop talking about me. My first reaction to all this was "Well then why didn't she act like it?" She apparently liked to talk about me more than actually be with me.

Then Her brother showed up at the bar. He looked like he was going to approach me so I approached him first. I shook his hand and said "Hey man, I loved your sister and I only wish the best for her, you and your family." He said, that's between you and her, we are cool. I offered to buy him a drink, we went to the bar and one of my girlish friends started to hit on me right in front of him, making me look bad, he actually bought the drinks for all of us and darted off. Even more damper on the night, but I was determined to make it good.

Then I got thrown a bone. My friend said I'll introduce you to Steph. She was much hotter and younger than my ex. We kissed 3 times. I had to work for it, but it was easy. Me vs a big quite black dude, and a 17 feet tall white dude, a few orbiters and.... a fiance. She's into jap anime, greek mythology and Kpop.... ****'s on lockdown son. Just got to ride the wave and see what happens, don't force shyt and let her come to me... DONE!

Interest is there, we got plans to watch Ghost in the Shell and smoke weed. Seed is planted. Work is done just got to wait for the fuits.

Gaming a chick is nothing when you have been doing this for a while. The other dudes were much better looking than I was, they would try to grind on her as I was talking to her. They eventually went away at the end of the night. (It wasn't always like this, I've lost plenty of girls to that same black dude before)

At one point she said, "I have a fiance but we are basically broken up so you have full permission to hit on me." Of course I kept my cool and just slightly hit on her a little more.

We ended up at perkins. I dropped her off in front of her fiances house, kissed once, talked a little more so she felt like she didn't just rush out, kissed once more and said maybe we will get together Saturday.

That is how it's done. Go out and meet new fresher, younger, hotter puzzy. This one is a messed up too but she is 10x as hot. She already revealed red flags LOL.

I can have fun with this one and leave just like I did the other one.

abundance.

fvck this draining your spirit on one disrespectful chick not worthy of your time. Go out have fun with hotter, younger fresher puzzy.