Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Millionaires?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
What the fook does that mean anymore? If you own a three bedroom tear down anywhere in California or the coasts, you’re a millionaire - But that’s only if you own it out right, chump.

There seems to be a rash of guys on here claiming to be millionaires suddenly as if that means fackall to the assembled. What’s up with all the value signaling to fellow penis owners? Do you think how much you’re claiming to be worth make me wanna listen to you more somehow?

You cannot buy class, and women react to perceived value, if you’re a man with class and knowledge and a mission they do so even more. I bet this broke ass, just over six-figure earning divorced aging male gets more quality tail than you do with your “millions”. Gimme a break grasshopper.

When was the last time an attractive woman you’re banging slipped 5 Benjamin’s in your shaving bag or in your jacket pocket after you banged her into oblivion for hours as you embraced goodbye? That’s right kiddo, they insist on buying you dinner, take care of you and buy you **** - especially if you outright refuse to let them do so because you have some self-pride.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least they're not killing people with vents, lol.

I gotta step away before I bust my gut.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Ahh everyone needs to let off steam now and then...much better now that the day is over here in the land of fruit and nuts...

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fook does that mean anymore? If you own a three bedroom tear down anywhere in California or the coasts, you’re a millionaire - But that’s only if you own it out right, chump.

There seems to be a rash of guys on here claiming to be millionaires suddenly as if that means fackall to the assembled. What’s up with all the value signaling to fellow penis owners? Do you think how much you’re claiming to be worth make me wanna listen to you more somehow?

You cannot buy class, and women react to perceived value, if you’re a man with class and knowledge and a mission they do so even more. I bet this broke ass, just over six-figure earning divorced aging male gets more quality tail than you do with your “millions”. Gimme a break grasshopper.

When was the last time an attractive woman you’re banging slipped 5 Benjamin’s in your shaving bag or in your jacket pocket after you banged her into oblivion for hours as you embraced goodbye? That’s right kiddo, they insist on buying you dinner, take care of you and buy you **** - especially if you outright refuse to let them do so because you have some self-pride.
lol who are you talking about?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although there can be a an exception to the rule here and there, it sounds to me like you’re referring to more of the ‘new money’ crowd.

Having grown up around both, I think there’s typically quite a distinction between ‘new money’ and ‘old money’ folks.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's definitely true that being a millionaire isn't what it used to be.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Folks who flaunt their cash, want to flaunt their cash. What difference does it make to you?