Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Millionaire book

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the book where a man interviews all the top business men in the world and gives formulas on becoming rich?

Thanks again guys

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
David Deangelo mentions it in his dvd but I cba to go through hours to find out what it was...

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
do you mean The Millionaire Mind?

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

There's millionaire mind...

There's also Mike Litman's Conversations with Millionaires where he's interviewed some of the top business people (in his view anyways).

There's also the Titans of Business book, that profiles the top dogs of biz, like Carnegie, Ford, and Watson.

Trump has some books on it...

Thing is...and I love the books, autobiographies tell me more. IMO. I have the Buffett book, and seeing how he went from A to Z is remarkable.

Mike Litman's book, while good, is more of a marketing book since it interviews Kiyosaki, Rohn, Allen, and Gerber to name a few. Great minds, IMO, but not millionaires other than the cross-marketing of their ideas. Not millionaires in the sense that they created a huge company ground up, like a Gates, Dell, Disney, etc.

I threw those to see if they were close.

A-Unit

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hows your guys quest on becoming rich going?

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Think and Grow rich by Napoleon Hill.