Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MILF's interest level drops.

gmm567

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a **** report of an 8 I met this babe over at match.com. I live in Colorado, she in Texas.

I used Player supremes internet profile. This babe was all over me. She wanted to talk on Im every day. I did a lot of attraction amping through verbal descriptions of touching and kissing.

I was the perfect MALE! (her image of me). We talked on the phone a couple of times and had some very deep , rewarding and interesting conversations. She flew up to meet me for a weekend(she paid fro the flight). I ****ed her 5 times that weekend. She has a very nice *****, but A cups--so I am sure I'd be happy in a long term.

She's a very classy and pretty women, and intelligent and decent.

But after she got back to Texas; her interest level dropped to nothing. She's not telling me this: I am just watching and observing her behavior. She no longer is all over me wanting to talk every day.

What the hell did I do wrong I wonder? Some how I failed to maintain the attraction, but I am not sure what I did wrong.

Any ideas? Are you guys finding this to be common? That is, the women on the internet get some idealized image of you and then when you meet the reality of the real you fizzles the attraction?

Geoff

platinumike

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats awesome, you gotta teach me how to pull thoose milfs online. how old was she/you?

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo my advice is gonna be better than that delete-happy moderator diablo cause DEATHDEALER KNOWS HIS GAME.. why trust a 18 year old moderator for advice?

Alright here's the shindiggy:

1. Player Supreme lives up to his profile. He's black and he's all that. If you use his profile or try to imitate it and you're not all that. The mystery drops once she meets you.

2. It's all so easy to talk and talk about the good times and stuff. Same forth for emails and shat. Drop that smooth funny and ****y crap, do it raringly in person. Nothing annoys me that some d!ckwad who thinks he's the mack like diablo or wyldchild cause DeathDealer knows his shat.

3. That's why online dating works for some and doesn't work for others. It doesn't work for people who dont' know how to relax.

You dig? Deathdealer out.

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i believe that you didnt do anything with her when she flew over, and u suck at sex, maybe small penis, give us more details and well do the thinking for you, by the way ill buy your brain for 50$ ,
how about it?

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice from DeathDealer.

Obviously she thought you were someone you turned out to not be. If you got the identity from Player Supreme than odds are she didn't want a guy that was happy with her, she wanted a guy that's never pleased with one woman. In the end got bored with you.

Players rejoice over not having a clingy woman, and who respects a woman who flys over to a differenet state to **** 5 times and jet out.

That hoe diablo is delete happy by the way, isnt he?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happens when a girl thinks she's conquered you? (You are no longer a challenge)

She is not interested.. her feminine self has another victory, and is left unsatisfied.

Let her keep working for you. Get aloof again. And if she doesn't come back for you... you saved yourself a lot of time.

Diablo is a moderator, part of the "job" is to delete threads. He spends a lot of time on this site, so he has the chance to filter out many, many threads/posts.

Reach

Don Juan
Reaction score
A freeze out is probably a good idea for this honey. She's probably seeing other people if she's prepared to go flying to see some stranger anyway.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta piece - so not to worry about that.

But in general - knowing Player_S and his attitude - in real life you were not in that player mentality.

When she arrived - you probably dropped everything to be with her all weekend - yes?

You prolly Symph'd out on her - and that lost her.

You've gotta be the player 24/7 when the chick is aroubnd.

The player attitude got her - but it was all fake.

Get in that mentality. Think about what a playa would do....

Reach

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's right, but the fact is if the guy didn't drop everything he was doing he wouldn't have seen her. What he needed to do was to at least make it seem like he was quite busy but magically found some time. Obviously with some people that kind of thing is genuine, but when this guys whole game revolves around learning he isn't there yet.

Not to say I am, not by a long shot.

HKgunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me from experience, this "playa this" and "playa that" Bull****, is just that.

Obviously you did something wrong in bed. Can't be that you "didn't fit the image" because if that were true then no fvckin' WAY would she have fvcked you! Like I said, it's something you did, or DIDN'T do, in bed. Did you follow the "Ladies First" rule? Did she even *** at ALL? Was it a real one? How long did you last? Et Cetera.

And I doubt she's playing YOU, because, DAMN, she bought a PLANE TICKET to come see you!

'Slinger out.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maaaaannnn, lets keep it real here...

- You fukked her 5 times
- She lives far from you
- She baught (sp) a plane ticket to see you
- She has kids

So she came and fukked you...What else do you want, her hand in marriage? You got what she wanted, and MILF's arnt relationship material unless you are the same age as her or something...Be happy you got the puss and forget about it, she doesnt even live in the same state as you and you didnt even pay for the ticket...

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"What the hell did I do wrong I wonder?"

seems simple enough, you are not the dude in the profile. atleast you got to bang her, that should be the end of the goal when you are pretending to be someone else.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol yeah, what the hell is this guy complaining about? Sounds like he got a good deal to me.

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^seriously

it was some nice work

somebody post the link again to player supremes famous profile..

i wanna temporarily obtain the interest of a hot sexy milf, too!

gmm567

Don Juan
Reaction score
Further Explanation.....

I am not that interested in re-attracting her. If she's not interested
then she isn't. She had a really nice *****, and I had some fun. She is
also an interesting person who is quite solid. She's high quality person
whose done things in her life , and I respect that. But she's got a body for
an assman, not an upperbody curve man. The sex was good, but not great.

I am not really interested in pursuing women just for casual sex, Iam asking
for advice because if I really wanted her long term I'd be wondering what I did
do wrong. PlayerSupremes profile does not display an attitude of a player (learn to use the search function if you want to see PlayersSupremes awesome contribution to online dating). All Player supreme is doing is making an internet profile that gives the
woman an emotional experience like that of a ROMANCE NOVEL. I did the rest.
In other words , I wasn't misrepresenting myself afterwards (20 hours of chat and 10 hours of phone).

It would have been ridiculous for me to have not set aside time to get to know
her ( and stayed mysterious), when she she flew all the way up from texas to
see me for 3 days.

To those of you who want the MILF. Janis has all kinds of you guys who want to ****
her. She thinks it's ridiculous and says it's coming from the movie American Pie. These guys aren't successful with her because she knows that the only thing they want is her body. Janis wants the full thing : and mental, emotional, spiritual and physical realtionship. So you're going to have to go after the whole thing to **** this mother. Not just sex.

Thanks for all your replys!

Except for him:
deathdealer is some retard from the hood?