MILF tactics

charlie brown

Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone have any pointers for baggin a milf? i would assume treating an older woman as I would a girl my age(20) works, it has before, but these women werent hb's or anything. any pointers?:rockon:

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had a milf rather a knackered woman twice my age, she was a mess. It was easy though she was single and having a mid life crisis.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on the situation of the woman's life? Is she married, separated, going through a divorce, divorced for a while? What about her lifestyle? Has she always been a free spirit or does she now want to become one? These things need to be considered so that you can focus on what she readily wants. ;)

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been with 2, and one thing i've noticed is that they can smell "games" from a mile away. They know when you pull some sort of "tactic" and will usually tell you to cut the crap. Ahh, the joys of enlightened older gals.

Give them what they want... If they're looking to have a fling with a young buck, be that breath of fresh air for her and give her dull middle aged life some excitment. It's simple, really.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience with MILF banging.

Military towns:
There is usually a bar they concentate in. That is one way to find them. You would have to be dog ugly to not pickup there in wartime. Sadly, not all military towns are created equal. I have only tested 3, so I'm not a resource on the best ones.

Internet:
This one is huge. You can find both upper and lower class milfs on here. Un fortunately, hot (but lower class) chicks dominate, so you will probably back 5-6 lower class MILFS for every upper class MILFS

Working a Mall:
You have to be at the highest end mall in a reasonably big city for this to work well. The kind of place where nosejobs are common-place. Literally, I used to see several each day I worked. Hot MILFS come onto salesmen there, especially at Jewelry stores. If a MILF comes back more than once with questions, you can be sure she wants banged,