Milf encounters

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJs,

I have met this milf a while ago. We spoke, went for 2 dates. Have yet to ****, i’m planning on asking her to come to my place for the next date as soon as she is back from a vacation and then we can ****.

Thing is she told me on the last date that she said “ i know that you’ll always come to me” to which i simply replied “is that so” and then kept on listening her ramble.

last text was me sending her “ i wanna eat you” and i got left on read. I genuinely feel she is still down, but idk how to navigate from her. I feel like if i text her first on the same day she is back i’ll look “too thirsty” or i can ask her now when she will be back and tell her to text me when she is back.

what do y’all think?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, she single. Idgaf if she ain’t, i wanna hit, what advice would you give me considering the contents of the post?
Don't make her the prize.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't make her the prize.
I understand. I won’t, i text this ***** occasionally. Also trying to get new leads. It’s just i wanna experience that. What you think the next move is? Should i text her as soon as she is back? Or text before hand telling her to text me when she is back?

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, she single. Idgaf if she ain’t, i wanna hit, what advice would you give me considering the contents of the post?
When you see her, grab her, kiss her on the lips and tell her, let's go to my house, I wanna eat you.

I got bad news for you, she knows you're thirsty, you never gonna fvck her, she put you in the non-fvckable category.

Its done, for the next one, be bold on the first date, kiss her and tell her you wanna eat her to follow you home, that way you don't waste anybody's time, yours included.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand. I won’t, i text this ***** occasionally. Also trying to get new leads. It’s just i wanna experience that. What you think the next move is? Should i text her as soon as she is back? Or text before hand telling her to text me when she is back?
These MILFs require another approach. They lack excitement in their life.
Don't be needy or thirsty, don't appear like you're waiting for them.
Text them something that shows you don't give a sh!t: "When you get back from wherever you went to, I will take you to a bar, get you drunk, drag you into a dead-end alley and fvck you raw like the naughty little pvssy that you are."

If they want compliance they can fvck off to their husbands.

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman's SMV (Sexual Market Value) goes down 1 point in my eyes, when she has a kid. Just how I view it.

However, if she passes the boner test, who cares? You're not going to get serious with her anyway.

itouchyou

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
last text was me sending her “ i wanna eat you” and i got left on read.
You don't look like Jeffrey Dahmer by any chance do you? Gotta be more subtle bro. First get her back to your place and drug her, then you can start nibbling away.