Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mike Tyson figured out life...

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only a fag thinks of cucumbers and rainbows lmao! Thanks once again for outing yourself. Have fun when Mikey puts you in a dress and bends you over.

We both know you don't buy cucumbers for making salads. Are you with the rainbow gang and carefully trying to approach me with your codewords and abbreviations?

I got it! You've signed up on SoSuave to learn how men think, in order to get some cute guys in your local gay bars. Why didn't you say so man? We can help you, but open a new thread for your personal needs, little lass. You'll find your lovely Mickey Mouse soon.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only a fag thinks of cucumbers and rainbows lmao! Thanks once again for outing yourself. Have fun when Mikey puts you in a dress and bends you over.
You're extremely uncreative in your "comebacks" man. I've expected more from a rear gunner. Here I am expecting a good exchange and all you do is repeating yourself. You've definitely had this conversation before. Maybe with your previous lover? Was he black?

Why are you talking about dresses? Is that something you google at work when your boss dominated your a*s too hard, so you can cope with being passive all the time?

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, the life of a fag who dreams of taking it up the ass from Michelle Tyson with a dildo. Fortunately for you don't have a job so you have all the time in the world to post 400x in a month.

Keep wearing your mask and taking it up your ass snowflake. :rofl:

You're extremely uncreative in your "comebacks" man. I've expected more from a rear gunner. Here I am expecting a good exchange and all you do is repeating yourself. You've definitely had this conversation before. Maybe with your previous lover? Was he black?

Why are you talking about dresses? Is that something you google at work when your boss dominated your a*s too hard, so you can cope with being passive all the time?

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, the life of a fag who dreams of taking it up the ass from Michelle Tyson with a dildo. Fortunately for you don't have a job so you have all the time in the world to post 400x in a month.

Look man, I feel bad...

for living rent-free in your head. But don't worry, Felicia. I'll make it up to you. Since you're my little b*tch now, I'll buy you some lingerie or a nice dress.

We both know you set a timer after you inserted your favorite SEO keywords "BBC", "Ass", "Taking it up" and "Snowflake", so it looks like you've been doing something else after I had my fun with you.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
@hyenaprincess still enjoying his prolonged weekend sucking off black **** along with #overthehill @Reyaj lol

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@hyenaprincess still enjoying his prolonged weekend sucking off black **** along with #overthehill @Reyaj lol
As hard as you try to impress me with your cute, verbal pirouettes, it won’t work between us man. I know you like a strong man who talks to you, but unfortunately I’m not on your side of the river, Mickeyboy.

Also, I'm starting to feel bad. You must be on the spectrum. I don't want to be responsible for traumatizing a special needs child.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't make fun of your mom's age man. She is still a freak letting me and hyena double team her.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, reyaj is so stupid he has to ask for advice on whether or not he should buy a f-cking dog on sosuave. He can't even get laid so he's hoping some fat pos will take pity on him if he buys a cute enough dog.

Go back to your reyaj hyenaprincess BBC circle jerk. I'm sure you're both familiar enough with taking it up the ass. :rofl:

Neither of you fags have a shot at ever getting laid except by taking it up the ass from black males.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, reyaj is so stupid he has to ask for advice on whether or not he should buy a f-cking dog on sosuave
Wow you really dissed me there lol.

The only one taking it up the ass is your mom. I went balls deep in that old whvore

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, reyaj is so stupid he has to ask for advice on whether or not he should buy a f-cking dog on sosuave. He can't even get laid so he's hoping some fat pos will take pity on him if he buys a cute enough dog.

Go back to your reyaj hyenaprincess BBC circle jerk. I'm sure you're both familiar enough with taking it up the ass. :rofl:

Neither of you fags have a shot at ever getting laid except by taking it up the ass from black males.
Never in my life have I seen a "man" talk about having sex with black males as much as you do. You're like a raunchy college chick who has been ridden by the whole hockey team - your IQ is lower than your age and you don't sh*t up when you're surrounded by men.

Also, your mom says hi.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing how all you f-cking simps kiss up to this POS. Mike Tyson has a long history of sexually assaulting girls. He even violated the 11 year old niece of his trainer Teddy Atlas who was foolish enough to bring him into his home:

Atlas gave an interview with Dan Le Batard on his ESPN show Highly Questionable and talked about the moment he put a gun to Tyson’s head.

“Tyson had gone after a family member who was 11-years-old, a girl, and he had been pushing the boundaries more and more and more,” Teddy said. “His restrictions or care about how he treated other people became less and less.”

“I put him out of the gym for his behavior in school. What he was doing, threatening students, and basically putting his hands on girls in the hallways,” Atlas said. “He knew how to push those parameters. He understood the streets. He understood those rules, those laws. He understood people in those ways. Under those conditions, what he could get away with it.”

“Tyson was thinking that he could get away with more and more improper behavior,” Atlas added. “It pushed it into one day, I come home, and I find out that my wife and sister-in-laws are crying because what he did to an 11-tear-old girl in my family. Took him on his word for the things he wanted to do to the 11-year-old girl, in a sexual way.”

Lol i spotted the SJW ***** here. Tyson had a lot of demons but he has made great strides. As for violating women. Who gaf....those bitches all wanted to be violated. 11 year old pretty ****ty though. Guy had some serious issues. I look him now and i dont see a bad person though. Even then i didnt. Just a guy struggling with himself and his mind.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Michelle??? Don't say anything online that you wouldn't say in person in front of that person man. You sound like a *****.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michelle??? Don't say anything online that you wouldn't say in person in front of that person man. You sound like a *****.
Why is it a rule or something? The beauty of the internet is that you can do stuff like that

Regarding Mike Tyson he is quite right imho

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it a rule or something? The beauty of the internet is that you can do stuff like that

Regarding Mike Tyson he is quite right imho
It is cowardly. Everyone on the net spews out their negativity to people who they would never confront in real life. I like Tyson he's a warrior. People like you wouldn't understand.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is cowardly. Everyone on the net spews out their negativity to people who they would never confront in real life. I like Tyson he's a warrior. People like you wouldn't understand.
To some degree we are like dogs. Almost everybody can fight that is in our dna. The project what we are working on is to become civilized so we don't have to eat each other.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this thread got crazy.

(Old man walks out)