Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mike Tyson figured out life...

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hes still a bit crazy. he was kinda forced to fight but he didnt really want to hurt nobody

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hes still a bit crazy. he was kinda forced to fight but he didnt really want to hurt nobody
How was he forced to fight? He got into boxing through Bobby Stewart. He discovered Tyson at the age of 13 or so. He was always a specimen of a human. In his teens he already had been arrested over 30 times. Dude was always fighting people on the streets. Add to that his f*cked up childhood/early adulthood. He hated people and was angry as f*ck.

If it hadn't been for Cus D'Amato, Tyson would've probably killed several people. Cus even hypnotized him into believing he's the strongest person on this planet with no competition whatsoever. He literally stated that in an interview.

There's a short moment on his podcast Hotboxin' With Mike Tyson, where he had William Shatner as a guest. Shatner asked too many questions about Tyson's relationships and traumas. This triggered something in him, so that the old Mike came out. He was saying some crazy sh*t like "Don't try to rationalize my feelings. I'll f*cking kill you motherf*cker."

He wasn't talking to Shatner per se. He was imagining a third person who he saw in his place. Pretty creepy. He's still a killer.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How was he forced to fight? He got into boxing through Bobby Stewart. He discovered Tyson at the age of 13 or so. He was always a specimen of a human. In his teens he already had been arrested over 30 times. Dude was always fighting people on the streets. Add to that his f*cked up childhood/early adulthood. He hated people and was angry as f*ck.

If it hadn't been for Cus D'Amato, Tyson would've probably killed several people. Cus even hypnotized him into believing he's the strongest person on this planet with no competition whatsoever. He literally stated that in an interview.

There's a short moment on his podcast Hotboxin' With Mike Tyson, where he had William Shatner as a guest. Shatner asked too many questions about Tyson's relationships and traumas. This triggered something in him, so that the old Mike came out. He was saying some crazy sh*t like "Don't try to rationalize my feelings. I'll f*cking kill you motherf*cker."

He wasn't talking to Shatner per se. He was imagining a third person who he saw in his place. Pretty creepy. He's still a killer.
Tyson has some very entertaining interviews. This one isn't as notorious as most of the ones out there but also shows how he can still get triggered. For what its worth I agree with him here... this was a dvck move by the interviewer

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyson has some very entertaining interviews. This one isn't as notorious as most of the ones out there but also shows how he can still get triggered. For what its worth I agree with him here... this was a dvck move by the interviewer

"Put your mother in a straightjacket, you punkass white boy... I'll f*ck you until you love me."

Although everything he said in this scene sounds badass, you can clearly see he's scared. Not of the journalist he's cussing out, but rather of the whole situation and being judged by the world. He definitely wasn't present. His mind was all over the place.

Journalists knew about his insecurities back then, and tried to push his buttons to get a reaction out of him to increase their ratings. What a disgusting behavior these people were displaying...

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing how all you f-cking simps kiss up to this POS. Mike Tyson has a long history of sexually assaulting girls. He even violated the 11 year old niece of his trainer Teddy Atlas who was foolish enough to bring him into his home:

Atlas gave an interview with Dan Le Batard on his ESPN show Highly Questionable and talked about the moment he put a gun to Tyson’s head.

“Tyson had gone after a family member who was 11-years-old, a girl, and he had been pushing the boundaries more and more and more,” Teddy said. “His restrictions or care about how he treated other people became less and less.”

“I put him out of the gym for his behavior in school. What he was doing, threatening students, and basically putting his hands on girls in the hallways,” Atlas said. “He knew how to push those parameters. He understood the streets. He understood those rules, those laws. He understood people in those ways. Under those conditions, what he could get away with it.”

“Tyson was thinking that he could get away with more and more improper behavior,” Atlas added. “It pushed it into one day, I come home, and I find out that my wife and sister-in-laws are crying because what he did to an 11-tear-old girl in my family. Took him on his word for the things he wanted to do to the 11-year-old girl, in a sexual way.”

Last edited:

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing how all you simps kiss up to this POS. Mike Tyson has a long history of sexually assaulting girls. He even violated the 11 year old niece of his trainer Teddy Atlas who was foolish enough to bring him into his home:

Atlas gave an interview with Dan Le Batard on his ESPN show Highly Questionable and talked about the moment he put a gun to Tyson’s head.

“Tyson had gone after a family member who was 11-years-old, a girl, and he had been pushing the boundaries more and more and more,” Teddy said. “His restrictions or care about how he treated other people became less and less.”

“I put him out of the gym for his behavior in school. What he was doing, threatening students, and basically putting his hands on girls in the hallways,” Atlas said. “He knew how to push those parameters. He understood the streets. He understood those rules, those laws. He understood people in those ways. Under those conditions, what he could get away with it.”

“Tyson was thinking that he could get away with more and more improper behavior,” Atlas added. “It pushed it into one day, I come home, and I find out that my wife and sister-in-laws are crying because what he did to an 11-tear-old girl in my family. Took him on his word for the things he wanted to do to the 11-year-old girl, in a sexual way.”
No doubt he had issues... we all struggle with life and morality.... I think he has learned from past mistakes and is growing spirituality as a person though. That's all any of us can do.

As far as Teddy Atlas he is clearly bitter at Tyson... look at this interview where he tries to basically call him a loser....

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
All of this rationalizing away of evil and creepy fetish worship of pile of sh-t "athletes" is just so telling.

It just shows how easily brainwashed people are and how little is going on in their own lives that they have to stoop to worshiping these f-cking animals.

"Teddy Atlas is so bitter, he should've just done nothing and let Mike Tyson rape his 11 year old niece at his own house!"

Good luck with your Stockholm Syndrome, simps!

First of all, I agree that Tyson did some f*cked up sh*t in the past. 100%. But you have to shift down a gear for a moment. How do we know that this really happened that way? Why do you take Teddy's word at face value? Moreover, Tyson was 15 years old at that time. A stupid, emotionally damaged, and overly aggressive child. We'll never know what really happened. Tyson's statement was that he had never done nothing of the sort. He stated in an interview that Teddy held the gun to his head because Tyson was leaving Teddy's gym for Cus. Who knows what happened between them.

When you're in a position of being the baddest man on the planet, people will start accusing you of things you haven't done. Just think of Jack Johnson, the first African American heavyweight champion of the world. Everybody, and I mean everybody hated him, except for the black community. Imagine being that popular in the 19th/early 20th century USA. He was always showing up in public with an elegant cane, two white women and luxurious cars. They framed him with sexual assault and coercion, although you could clearly see that those women had the best time of their lives.

Mind you, I'm not saying he hasn't done bad things. He clearly has. But we, as a society, need to be very careful and thorough when it comes to making judgements and drawing conclusions. Otherwise you can easily destroy a person's life forever. This is an extremely complicated topic.
Defending the rapist. A clear cut example of Stockholm Syndrome. Media brainwashing at it's finest.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing how all you simps kiss up to this POS. Mike Tyson has a long history of sexually assaulting girls. He even violated the 11 year old niece of his trainer Teddy Atlas who was foolish enough to bring him into his home:

First of all, I agree that Tyson did some f*cked up sh*t in the past. 100%. But you have to shift down a gear for a moment. How do we know that this really happened that way? Why do you take Teddy's word at face value? Moreover, Tyson was 15 years old at that time. A stupid, emotionally damaged, and overly aggressive child. We'll never know what really happened. Tyson's statement was that he had never done nothing of the sort. He stated in an interview that Teddy held the gun to his head because Tyson was leaving Teddy's gym for Cus. Who knows what happened between them.

When you're in a position of being the baddest man on the planet, people will start accusing you of things you haven't done. Just think of Jack Johnson, the first African American heavyweight champion of the world. Everybody, and I mean everybody hated him, except for the black community. Imagine being that popular in the 19th/early 20th century USA. He was always showing up in public with an elegant cane, two white women and luxurious cars. They framed him with sexual assault and coercion, although you could clearly see that those women had the best time of their lives.

Mind you, I'm not saying he hasn't done bad things. He clearly has. But we, as a society, need to be very careful and thorough when it comes to making judgements and drawing conclusions. Otherwise you can easily destroy a person's life forever. This is an extremely complicated topic.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Translation: don't ever criticize a black male.

Signed,

blacklivesmatter

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of this rationalizing away of evil and creepy fetish worship of pile of sh-t "athletes" is just so telling.

It just shows how easily brainwashed people are and how little is going on in their own lives that they have to stoop to worshiping these f-cking animals.

"Teddy Atlas is so bitter, he should've just done nothing and let Mike Tyson rape his 11 year old niece at his own house!"

Good luck with your Stockholm Syndrome, simps!
What is it with you and "simps"? We couldn't care less what happens to Tyson as a person. I don't know who touched you bro, but you're clearly taking this personally. Your extreme contrast reaction is exactly what's wrong with society. @Reyaj and I both agreed with you in that Tyson has done bad stuff. I don't think anybody is condoning that type of disgusting behavior.

But you're going out of your way to attack us for something we didn't even support. I bet you're also someone who doesn't wear face masks in public places because it inhibits your "freedom". Come on man, you're making a fool out of yourself. Read what was written, not what's floating around your head. You'll do yourself and this forum a favor.

Last edited:

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjoy your black male rapist fetish, little girl. We see what you're after this weekend.
Be careful, little missy. Or else Mike Tyson might visit you tonight and spank your Don Juanita a*s. Lock the doors to your basement apartment.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful, little missy. Or else Mike Tyson might visit you tonight and spank your Don Juanita a*s. Lock the doors to your basement apartment.
LOL, enjoy spreading your buttcheeks for your dose of BBC, little girl. How many trains they run on you, you little b-tch!

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, enjoy spreading your buttcheeks for your dose of BBC, little girl. How many trains they run on you, you little b-tch!
He's even in on the lingo. You're a good girl, Micky. You're vibrant when it comes to non-whites, huh? After today you're my little b*tch!

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, outed yourself. All liberals are closet fags. BBC is their top choice for virtue signaling. Spread wide!

He's even in on the lingo. You're a good girl, Micky. You're vibrant when it comes to non-whites, huh? After today you're my little b*tch!

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, outed yourself. All liberals are closet fags. BBC is their top choice for virtue signaling. Spread wide!
We both know you don't buy cucumbers for making salads. Are you with the rainbow gang and carefully trying to approach me with your codewords and abbreviations?

I got it! You've signed up on SoSuave to learn how men think, in order to get some cute guys in your local gay bars. Why didn't you say so man? We can help you, but open a new thread for your personal needs, little lass. You'll find your lovely Mickey Mouse soon.