Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mike may possibly just give up on girls for a while.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really, I've considered this and I really think it's important that I just find myself and working on improving inner game, than getting laid right now. Seriously though, the reason why I've started just not caring about broads is because, I can be having the most fun at a party and girls won't be interested. Despite that I'm still having fun.

For example, this Halloween party tonight. I'm having fun like hell, but then I go up to this one set and she's acting all disinterested. The part that was actually FUN about the party had nothing to do with girls, it was the dancing and the club atmosphere. But really, I'm forgetting about getting laid for a while since it's more important for me to improve my inner game, than get some chicks.

It's like you know, if I get a chick I want a chick who can like me for who I am and if these girls don't want to that's not my problem. It's almost like, I have more fun in life, WITHOUT girls. It's almost like their loss. But yeah, I'm taking a break from this stuff for a while.

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good idea.

You have no business keeping women happy if you aren't completely happy with yourself. YOU are number one, and never forget it.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
magickarl said:
Good idea.

You have no business keeping women happy if you aren't completely happy with yourself. YOU are number one, and never forget it.
Well it's like, even if I'm having fun some girls just won't feel it and will blow out... And I keep having fun after the blowout too. I'm almost getting the vibe that women don't want somebody who can have a genuine vibe with them, however, just want any loser who's good at rouitines and stacking.

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats fine if you want to try that elstud. I don't see why you needed to make a post about it though. Go out have fun and improve yourself and the comeback and post about it. However, there will be a point when you will want women in your life and you might still need to face the same demons.

Anyhow if you never come back i wish you luck in your many future endeavors.

dav27

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud i recommend you buy/torrent download the RSD Flawless Natural videos. You're obviously not afraid to approach but it's like a 5-6 hour seminar explaining approaching like a natural with sexual intent in great detail. If you follow the tips on that video combined with your confidence to approach i think you'd do very well.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah lol I'm a college student, where most of my money now comes from parents. Doubt I'll be buying it. But lol I've checked out the flawless natural method...

What I'm hoping to take from it less about seducing women and more about that natural mindset.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Really, I've considered this and I really think it's important that I just find myself and working on improving inner game, than getting laid right now. Seriously though, the reason why I've started just not caring about broads is because, I can be having the most fun at a party and girls won't be interested. Despite that I'm still having fun.

For example, this Halloween party tonight. I'm having fun like hell, but then I go up to this one set and she's acting all disinterested. The part that was actually FUN about the party had nothing to do with girls, it was the dancing and the club atmosphere. But really, I'm forgetting about getting laid for a while since it's more important for me to improve my inner game, than get some chicks.

It's like you know, if I get a chick I want a chick who can like me for who I am and if these girls don't want to that's not my problem. It's almost like, I have more fun in life, WITHOUT girls. It's almost like their loss. But yeah, I'm taking a break from this stuff for a while.
You and I are going through very similar feelings, which I will explain.

Yesterday my friend called me and he literally said he wanted to sarge the Tanger Outlets in Deer Park. So he comes over, comes in my house, we talk about our game the whole time, browse through this site a little bit, the usual.

We drive about 35 minutes to get the the Tanger Outlets, talking about approaches the whole time. No radio on in the car.

Once we get there, I realize the place is lame. It's dull, empty, and while it's 2 weeks old it didn't look like anything special. However, I figured that while I was there I'd make the best of it, so I decided to buy a new casual outfit, some new jeans and a T-shirt.

We enter Pacsun, and I am friendly with the 3 females working there, and I have them open up the fitting room for me. I try on clothes, I like them, and decide to buy them. So I go back in the fitting room and change back to my clothes, and I hear my friend running the same old lame routine on these girls.

The girls, who are paid to be nice to him, are taking the bait as usual, but honestly I just wanted to have fun and shop and not try to sarge every damn set. So after I bought the clothes, I started changing back to the new clothes in the middle of the store. My friend was laughing, video taping it, I'm standing in the middle of the store in my boxers, not giving a f***. One girl is laughing, the other one suddenly becomes a b*tch and says "you need to leave. I just want you to complete the sale and leave." The girls apparently never seen a guy in his boxers before...

I'm joking around the whole time, acting like nothing is unusual, saying things like "Thank you for your great customer service. Oh could you get my coat, I left it in the fitting room!" The woman actually got my coat for me. My friend is laughing and I'm just being completely silly.

Afterwards he said he couldn't believe I did that, and I told him "I really don't care. I don't need to impress every damn girl I come across. I just got my money's worth in that store. I had more fun. And I think I definitely don't have any approach anxiety."

The moral of the story is that sometimes I have more fun getting kicked out of stores than I do sarging in them. I am a kid at heart. I like to play practical jokes on employees, be silly, do stuff like that once in awhile. Granted, If I'm at a venue, I'm going to sarge, be on my best behavior. But we're shopping. I'm spending money here, I want my money's worth.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guywhoneedshelp said:
You and I are going through very similar feelings, which I will explain.

Yesterday my friend called me and he literally said he wanted to sarge the Tanger Outlets in Deer Park. So he comes over, comes in my house, we talk about our game the whole time, browse through this site a little bit, the usual.

We drive about 35 minutes to get the the Tanger Outlets, talking about approaches the whole time. No radio on in the car.

Once we get there, I realize the place is lame. It's dull, empty, and while it's 2 weeks old it didn't look like anything special. However, I figured that while I was there I'd make the best of it, so I decided to buy a new casual outfit, some new jeans and a T-shirt.

We enter Pacsun, and I am friendly with the 3 females working there, and I have them open up the fitting room for me. I try on clothes, I like them, and decide to buy them. So I go back in the fitting room and change back to my clothes, and I hear my friend running the same old lame routine on these girls.

The girls, who are paid to be nice to him, are taking the bait as usual, but honestly I just wanted to have fun and shop and not try to sarge every damn set. So after I bought the clothes, I started changing back to the new clothes in the middle of the store. My friend was laughing, video taping it, I'm standing in the middle of the store in my boxers, not giving a f***. One girl is laughing, the other one suddenly becomes a b*tch and says "you need to leave. I just want you to complete the sale and leave." The girls apparently never seen a guy in his boxers before...

I'm joking around the whole time, acting like nothing is unusual, saying things like "Thank you for your great customer service. Oh could you get my coat, I left it in the fitting room!" The woman actually got my coat for me. My friend is laughing and I'm just being completely silly.

Afterwards he said he couldn't believe I did that, and I told him "I really don't care. I don't need to impress every damn girl I come across. I just got my money's worth in that store. I had more fun. And I think I definitely don't have any approach anxiety."

The moral of the story is that sometimes I have more fun getting kicked out of stores than I do sarging in them. I am a kid at heart. I like to play practical jokes on employees, be silly, do stuff like that once in awhile. Granted, If I'm at a venue, I'm going to sarge, be on my best behavior. But we're shopping. I'm spending money here, I want my money's worth.
Yeah, that's kind of like it is with me. But I mostly feel this way about the whole thing if a girl shows interest and I'm having fun...
A. I didn't have to give you a chance to join in the fun.
B. I could've easily just passed you up. I didn't have to waste my time approaching you.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre such a f*ckin tool.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude you need to become a sexual alpha male. PERIOD.

You need to change your thinking, your persona, your vibe that you put out when you approach a girl.

Approach girls with an aim to improve your kino, and create sexual tension. NO OTHER GOALS for now. And let this forum give your feedback.

No amount of discussion can create a solid inner game. You need to practice, and practice with intent but without expectations.

loving

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Follow your feelings. Your inner happiness will lead to lifelong pleasure, whereas sex will give you instant gratification. I'm proud to hear you're going to start developing a conscience.

You might wanna look into meditation and self help, but the most important principal is "Energy flows where attention goes"

You just gotta do what feels right.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This tard is lying, he's starting up a new wave of troll FR.

Check his recent posts for Pokemon and jazz band. Maybe your friend who looks like jesus or your guitar hero high score will drop some panties.