yellowspeed
Don Juan
OK, I know most of you guys feel giving gifts on the 1st date is a bad idea but technically this more of a gag gift.
1st some background. Last week I had a date with a girl that has been after me for sometime now. Well earlier on in the day before the date she went out and when she tried to get back home, she got lost and then stuck in traffic and ended up having to cancel our date, but only after postponing the date time several times. So it seems she canceled only as a last resort. She said she really wants to go out and asked me when I'm free again, but I still have yet to set anything up again.
So me and some friends were thinking whenever I do go out with her it might be funny to give sort of a gag gift consisting of a map and compass, what I'll do is highlight the best route she should have taken from where she was at and then tell her this is so you don't have to cancel our dates any more by getting lost. but on top of that I was going to burn a CD consisting of MY favorite songs and tell her this is for good entertainment when shes stuck in traffic.
What my goal of doing this is, is to get a laugh and show a little bit of originality and thought, she'll also learn more about me, like what type of music I like and also whenever she hears one of those songs it will get her thinking of me. but I'm not so sure if it will go off to well, it could crash and burn badly or put me ahead.
Do you guys think this is uber gay or stinks of AFCness?
1st some background. Last week I had a date with a girl that has been after me for sometime now. Well earlier on in the day before the date she went out and when she tried to get back home, she got lost and then stuck in traffic and ended up having to cancel our date, but only after postponing the date time several times. So it seems she canceled only as a last resort. She said she really wants to go out and asked me when I'm free again, but I still have yet to set anything up again.
So me and some friends were thinking whenever I do go out with her it might be funny to give sort of a gag gift consisting of a map and compass, what I'll do is highlight the best route she should have taken from where she was at and then tell her this is so you don't have to cancel our dates any more by getting lost. but on top of that I was going to burn a CD consisting of MY favorite songs and tell her this is for good entertainment when shes stuck in traffic.
What my goal of doing this is, is to get a laugh and show a little bit of originality and thought, she'll also learn more about me, like what type of music I like and also whenever she hears one of those songs it will get her thinking of me. but I'm not so sure if it will go off to well, it could crash and burn badly or put me ahead.
Do you guys think this is uber gay or stinks of AFCness?
Last edited: