Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

midway through sex she tells me to stop =S

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok theres a girl i met at a party a few weeks back through a friend (who was banging her sister)so i was working my game all night and it was pretty good getting lots of ioi's and in the end i ended up going back to her sisters place with my friend and her sister so we're on the couch and we start hooking up and a LOT of foreplay and i even made her orgasm(the real kind) as she was getting all shaky and squirmy and even commented on how well i "know" her body anyway we started having sex and midway she stopped me, i cant remember the reason because i was drunk but soon after he brother walked out and caught us out so it wasnt that much of a big deal anyway it probably saved a lot of humiliation. anyway next weekend was a bit of deja'vu because the same thing happened anyway we started having sex and about 5 minutes into it she stopped me again but this time started saying she doesnt have sex with people shes only just met or who isnt going out with. Now i was pretty pissed off as it was the second time it happened and was even thinking about just dropping her but my friend brang up a good point that its probably a good thing because atleast i know shes got morals and isnt a slVt. nonetheless i cant help but think that it was a test, and one that i failed.

anyway myt question is if that was a test how do i go about something like that?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dj ben2 said:
the second time it happened and was even thinking about just dropping her but my friend brang up a good point that its probably a good thing because atleast i know shes got morals and isnt a slVt. nonetheless i cant help but think that it was a test, and one that i failed.

anyway myt question is if that was a test how do i go about something like that?
You probably meant to say," ...my friend brought up a good point ..."

Back to your question about her " test". No it wasn't a test, rather it is a type of ASD or "buyer's remorse", except that her timing is atrocious.
Your belief that she has "morals" is also misplaced.
She is a slvt with an 'act' designed to convince you that her stopping in mid thrust is some kind of demonstration of 'character'.. It is just a performance.
Wise up, kiddo.

Blown5.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha sounds like my chick...
we were having fun one night...both alittle drunk.. i started to go down on her and about an hour later...she stops me...and was like we cant do this! im like WTF?!?
what do you say after something like that....

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means that you haven't made her comfortable with you enough yet.

It don't have anything to do with morals. She crossed that thresh hold with you when she began to have sex with you to begin with.

- comic_relief

Blown5.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
It means that you haven't made her comfortable with you enough yet.

It don't have anything to do with morals. She crossed that thresh hold with you when she began to have sex with you to begin with.

- comic_relief
but it happened twice with ben2...
how can she let it happen twice...but not be comfortable enough....

changeherways

Don Juan
Reaction score
First and foremost - this girl is a pyscho. Please understand that that is what you are dealing with here. NO sane girl will stop a man midway who they've already engaged in the act with and talk about "not wanting to be a s!ut"... Trust me! Something up under this girls skirt is not ticking right. To continue with this girl is to continue with a girl who most likely has a past that comes back to haunt her often.

Second, a woman trying to play these types of games is trying to take control of the "relationship" from the very beginning. She knows damn well that when you're inside her pumping away that that's sex. Stopping you 5 minutes into it is not taking away the fact that you are already inside her and she is already being a dirty hor! She's stopping you to prove that she has control.

She either wasn't enjoying it, wasn't immersed properly (through you talking to her and telling her dirty/sexual things)... OR she was enjoying it, but didn't want to continue to enjoy it (or show you she was)... I've been with some psycho's who i could tell were fighting with every muscle in their body to not orgasm. This is obvisouly because they feel they lose control of the relationship if they orgasm. Their head is filled with too much feminist bullsh!t....

I'd move on... A psycho who isn't even giving it up to you (fully) - isnt worth keeping around.

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has happened to me before with both of the girls I've had sex with, but 'd say it's most likely her and not you.

The ONLY time a girl who is PAST the anti-slut defense will stop having sex is if it begins to hurt in a bad way continuing sex. (In this case it will be partially your fault for lasting so freaking long in bed congratz)

But I've had the more common 2nd Thoughts, and you must be able to sweet talk through this if you want any chance of sex. 2nd thoughts are her body's barrier she puts up and it can be very annoying ," Let's try not having sex for a month!" crap like that is unnecessary withdrawl for you but for her it is to see if your relationship is centered on sex (which healthy relationships pretty much are)

For your case, she doesn't know you too much... go on an action date and put in kino and she will find out more.

changeherways, you may have a good point that she may have 'problems' that she can't get past. Doesn't mean shes a psycho, could be religious or doesn't want to have STD's, etc. they tend to be permanent problems though cuz this happened 2 times

changeherways

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jblitz59 said:
changeherways, you may have a good point that she may have 'problems' that she can't get past. Doesn't mean shes a psycho, could be religious or doesn't want to have STD's, etc. they tend to be permanent problems though cuz this happened 2 times
Pyscho does not = someone who's been in a mental hospital or anything (althought in some cases - she should be committed). For the most part - it just means she has something very wrong with the way she interacts with men.

- A pyscho woman may prefer to be treated bad by men.
- A pyscho woman may say something crazy during sex like "i only do anal sex because i don't let men i don't love put it in my pu$$y" or she may stop you completely.
- A psycho woman may make a date with a man, he shows up and she never does. She then procedes to not answer his calls/texts and in return she feels powerful ("oh another man obsessed with my goddessness").
- A psycho woman may use $ex only as a way to get closer to a man while getting no enjoyment out of it...
- In general a psycho woman is a woman who is not normal when it comes to the male-female relationhip dynamics. It is normally from some kind of childhood abuse, or some kind of abuse from previous boyfriends/husbands. These woman normally have strange beliefs in life, such as "it doesn't count if i get him to take it out 5 minutes into the $ex". These are low quality women, and are by far the most likely to cheat on you ("if i give this guy head and he doesn't put it in me - it's not cheating"). They also in some cases have built up an imaginary wall around their s!uttiness that they will have $ex with a guy and then COMPLETELY ignore that they had $ex with that guy. They will justify this with some excuse... A woman will say "oh i haven't had sex in 7 months" and her friend will say, "but what about that guy you picked up at the bar a month ago?" and she'll respond "oh, that guy? he doesn't count because i can't remember if it was good or not!" (<-- trust me, women will sometimes say very strange illogical sentences like this!!!)

Would these women be certified pyschos if taken to a mental hospital? not most of them. But they are pyschos when it comes to dealing with men, and being treated like a lady.

Juice09

Don Juan
Reaction score
She has no problem with the foreplay. And she had no problem ****ing you for 5 minutes, THEN out of nowhere she decided she didn't want to have sex. It's obvious what the problem is. She was bored as **** and decided to bail by coming up with a cheap excuse that noone would think is genuine.

Girls LOVE sex just as much, if not more, than men. She's not gonna stop half way through the act and say "uh... nevermind, I don't have sex with guys I just met", unless you were lousy in the sack and she was looking for an excuse to end it.

So you have to improve the sex. Be rough. Spank her. Whisper **** in her ear. Thrust fast and hard. Switch positions. Make it so she won't want you to stop.

Blown5.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
i had a chick i was going down on for like an hour...

i had her twisting and moan and her telling me how ****ing great it feels...then all of the sudden..shes like " we cant do this "

you cant tell me...that it was because i was lousy at it...if an hour went by before she stopped me....

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blown5.0 said:

i had her twisting and moan and her telling me how ****ing great it feels...then all of the sudden..shes like " we cant do this "

you cant tell me...that it was because i was lousy at it...if an hour went by before she stopped me....
Let their bs be as water to a ducks back. Don't react to their sh!t, just fvck her anyway. If she persists in protesting, disappear.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blown5.0 said:

he's not saying sh!t about oral sex!

MOST guys are good at oral sex. In fact, it often is disguting to me how much a guy will brag about that as if it's making him a Sex God or something.

MOST GUYS ARE MUCH BETTER AT ORAL SEX THAN THEY ARE FVCKING!

and that my friends - is a problem...

guys who are good at oral sex are a dime a dozen... guys who can fvck a girls brains out of her head and leave her knees shaking and vagina sore for a week - are not so easy for women to find.

you gave this girl oral sex for a hour? i would almost consider that supplicant.

psychocandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
First and foremost - this girl is a pyscho. Please understand that that is what you are dealing with here. NO sane girl will stop a man midway who they've already engaged in the act with and talk about "not wanting to be a s!ut"... Trust me! Something up under this girls skirt is not ticking right. To continue with this girl is to continue with a girl who most likely has a past that comes back to haunt her often.
Damn straight I've had this happen before a couple of times and both girls ended up being a tad mentally unstable. Let her go.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had this happen a few times. Jophil is right, it's ASD/buyers remorse. There probably wasn't enough rapport, so 5 min in she felt bad or slutty so she stopped. Girls will make out, that eventually leads to more foreplay, which eventually leads to sex. During this time neither of us are really thinking, especially if your drunk. It just hit her when she was banging.

Anyways, it's up to you if want to continue with this chick. But what you needed was more rapport. A good conversation with a lot of agreeing and "holy shyt me too!" responses. Make her feel like theres a special connection. You could of said something like, "wow i feel like ive known you forever." Lol, corny but works.

Blown5.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
he's not saying sh!t about oral sex!

MOST guys are good at oral sex. In fact, it often is disguting to me how much a guy will brag about that as if it's making him a Sex God or something.

MOST GUYS ARE MUCH BETTER AT ORAL SEX THAN THEY ARE FVCKING!

and that my friends - is a problem...

guys who are good at oral sex are a dime a dozen... guys who can fvck a girls brains out of her head and leave her knees shaking and vagina sore for a week - are not so easy for women to find.

you gave this girl oral sex for a hour? i would almost consider that supplicant.
I admit it was fun watch her squirm and moan and say the things she did...
it was a kinda weird situation...we were "friends"..i could have ****ed her...but in the back of my mind...i didnt want her coming back the next day and saying some **** like..." that was a mistake... " even tho she did in a way. but still acts like she wants it...:rolleyes:

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's either option a) (ASD)

Sandow said:
It's ASD/buyers remorse. There probably wasn't enough rapport, so 5 min in she felt bad or slutty so she stopped.

or option b) (she's a low quality; LSE; or psycho girl)

changeherways said:
this girl is a pyscho. Please understand that that is what you are dealing with here. NO sane girl will stop a man midway who they've already engaged in the act with and talk about "not wanting to be a s!ut"... Trust me! Something up under this girls skirt is not ticking right. To continue with this girl is to continue with a girl who most likely has a past that comes back to haunt her often.

or option c) (you weren't doing anything for her in bed as far as the fvcking was concerned)

Juice09 said:
She has no problem with the foreplay. And she had no problem ****ing you for 5 minutes, THEN out of nowhere she decided she didn't want to have sex. It's obvious what the problem is. She was bored as **** and decided to bail by coming up with a cheap excuse that noone would think is genuine.

I'd lean towards a mixture of all 3 of those things. She's slightly crazy, you weren't hitting it right, and so she had time to think in her head what a s!ut she was being...

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
about 5 minutes into it she stopped me again but this time started saying she doesnt have sex with people shes only just met or who isnt going out with. Now i was pretty pissed off as it was the second time it happened and was even thinking about just dropping her but my friend brang up a good point that its probably a good thing because atleast i know shes got morals and isnt a slVt.
No, she did jump into bed with you without dating you and just after you met. Totally contradicted herself.

I think she stopped you because you were performing poorly. If she was turned on and you were hitting all the right spots, she'd have been begging for more.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dj ben2 said:
ok theres a girl i met at a party a few weeks back... we start hooking up and a LOT of foreplay and i even made her orgasm(the real kind)... [blah blah blah]... atleast i know shes got morals and isnt a slVt.
BULLSH!T!