Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Midlife crisis

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Who Dares Win wrote an in my opinion a striking description, from thread "Why am I ghosting women":

You have some form of minor depression, midlife crysis and possibly anger for the fact that you cant get girls in that age group you like (mid to lower 30s which is the group that validates you the most).

You feel discomfort toward yourself and such discomfort get thrown at those women.

I dont think this is that rare, I think this is very common among many men nowadays especially late bloomers.

Also you dont see those women as top tiers given their age.
Can't relate to all of it, but I'm 37, surely a late bloomer, and I've realised I kinda have a regular midlife crisis.

There is of course a slew of negative things one can dwell in: lost youth, that love one never had, unfulfillment, one can be a full-blown Lolita-dude, the panic over the ticking clock, the desperation for "catching up", getting age discriminated, etc., etc.

From the little reading I've done, psychologically one can indeed see it as a crisis/trauma. It can be severe: the blues, depression, concentration issues, irritation/anger, self-hate, remorse, sorrow, substance abuse.

I'm no expert, but what I've concluded there isn't so much to do about it. One cannot turn back time. Yupp, getting old sucks. I don't know how to deal with a disheartening past.

One can do something about the future though, and many of the regular posters of SS is actually say 35+ and do absolutely fine. Be inspired by them.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Who Dares Win wrote an in my opinion a striking description, from thread "Why am I ghosting women":

Can't relate to all of it, but I'm 37, surely a late bloomer, and I've realised I kinda have a regular midlife crisis.

There is of course a slew of negative things one can dwell in: lost youth, that love one never had, unfulfillment, one can be a full-blown Lolita-dude, the panic over the ticking clock, the desperation for "catching up", getting age discriminated, etc., etc.

From the little reading I've done, psychologically one can indeed see it as a crisis/trauma. It can be severe: the blues, depression, concentration issues, irritation/anger, self-hate, remorse, sorrow, substance abuse.

I'm no expert, but what I've concluded there isn't so much to do about it. One cannot turn back time. Yupp, getting old sucks. I don't know how to deal with a disheartening past.

One can do something about the future though, and many of the regular posters of SS is actually say 35+ and do absolutely fine. Be inspired by them.
We often talk about the bugs on womens mind but talking about the ones on mens mind is a taboo.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There's a thread about pulling models and classic no receipts. Shocker. Correct me if I'm wrong???

There's fellas like troy who still has it although it's not the norm. You cannot change it. You can just move forward. Take more chances. it doesn't help that modern women are a mess and overweight waiting for you.

I am seeing tons of dudes falling off. They get deezd. Get a bit of game. Land a gf and begin sitting when they pee. Stop seeing the boys. they stop lifting. Gf cucks.

You can set your watch to it. As a more mature man you can side step these beta back sliding or blatant stupidity. At your age now it's costly to **** up. Young and dumb no longer can be excused.