Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mick Jagger = DJ?

LoneRanger

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the hell of it has anyone ever analyzed Mick Jagger, his ability to attract and get 20+ year old women (or in some cases even younger)?

On July 26th he turns 65 and still regularly dates and screws women younger than his daughters.

Besides the money and fame, I feel there is something else going on. They say he is as smooth and charming as the Devil and has always been that way.

I've wondered about this from time to time and now that I recently was able to buy and listen to a bunch of the Stones' SACDs I've been thinking of it more often.

Here is one of his current hoes.
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3277100544/nm0001396

Those familiar with his history, what would he be defined as in the DJ world?

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a lot of respect for Mick Jagger.

Not only did he elevate the Stones to super status due to his undeniable charisma in spite of his limited vocal ability, but he also knew exactly how to market and manage the band so that it stayed relevant(and profitable) for approximately forty years.

Gene Simmons is a poser compared to this man.

FoolsCause

Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneRanger said:
Those familiar with his history, what would he be defined as in the DJ world?
In the book Art of Seduction, Greene refers to Jagger as a dandy, like Rudolph Valentino or Casanova, dressing well and being androgynous.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mick Jagger is the man he makes man wrinkles sexy and is fit.

Just look at this picture what young sweety wouldn't be turned on by his wrinkled face smile and oh lets not forget those sexy eyes...there somewhere in there:D
http://images.askmen.com/galleries/men/mick-jagger/pictures/mick-jagger-picture-1.jpg

Gene Simmons on the other hand makes aging men look stupid by having a face lift on his show...Gene Simmons is what I call a stretch faced puss....

LoneSilver

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mick Jagger,came to our town maybe 35 years ago to do a film called Ned Kelly....he ended up in hospital with some minor complaint,I knew one of his nurses the word sexy was the last thing she would have called him,the laws of libel curtail my mail,but believe me Sexy he aint...

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
I don't Mick Jagger gets women because he's such a suave womanizer...it's 'cause he's a freakin' rock star. And he does whatever he wants, whenever he wants...we can't all be rock stars, but we can live life on our own terms...

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MooseGod said:
I don't Mick Jagger gets women because he's such a suave womanizer...it's 'cause he's a freakin' rock star. And he does whatever he wants, whenever he wants...we can't all be rock stars, but we can live life on our own terms...
Finally, we have a winner! Lets see what's behind door #2. :yawn: