Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Michigan Govenor Whitmer and her Tinder photos

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Interesting exerpt from this interview. Her daughters say that they use Tinder, and often find guys next to her mother and when they see that they swipe right.

At first, I was sympathetic to this govenor because of the kidnapping attempt. When I heard this video that she was so pro-abortion, and seeing her daughters talk about how they use tinder, I just stopped the video and decided to share this here. Guess they think they can get commitment with chad on their cc because of their status of being a governor's daughter...unless the chads have already been with their mother, lol!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no such things as "status" for women except being well known for being hard to bang even for chads.
The mother may put up more of a resistance because she is married to beta guy. Maybe she is quietly paying out hush money to her chads who threatened to blackmail her by posting videos. But things are so off it would not even matter to men hating society. How can you trust anyone associated with Tinder and being so casual about it? What is next, will she so open up OF account too and call it sex positive feminism?

Last edited: