Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Micheal Vick vs Dante Stallworth

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
America is twisted. How can someone who killed a PERSON with his car while driving drunk and high go to jail for 30 days and get suspended for possibly 8 games. Yet, Vick makes a mistake, goes to jail for a year and a half, loses ALL his sponsorships, most likely wont get back to the NFL this year, because he facilitated dog fights. Last time i checked, human lifes are more valuble than dogs. I think its messed up that a NFL player can run someone over, kill them and gets a slap on the wrist.

CGE333

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not defending Stallworth at as he obviously got a sweet deal but the guy he hit was walking across a main road outside of a crosswalk. If he had not been drinking there is a good chance there would have been no charges at all.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CGE333 said:
Not defending Stallworth at as he obviously got a sweet deal but the guy he hit was walking across a main road outside of a crosswalk. If he had not been drinking there is a good chance there would have been no charges at all.
Maybe - I could easily see him going to prison for vehicular manslaughter.

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Michael Vick was lieing about everything until the police found out everything for themselves. Thus more money wasted and a heaver punishment. Stallworth didn't even leave the scene and cooperated with the police 100%

Moral of the story. If you broke the law, don't **** around with the cops.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michael Vick: 'I Also Ate Kittens'
RICHMOND, VA—In yet another installment in his series of recent confessional and contrite televised press conferences, suspended Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick apologized to his fans, teammates, and the National Football League on Wednesday for devouring the living flesh of four-to-eight-week-old kittens. "I did not by any means eat kittens for every meal, but I cannot deny I ate them," said Vick, saying he felt that although this was not necessarily the best time, he should just come clean. "Kittens just taste really good, as their meat is lean, yet tender and surprisingly juicy. Oh, and eating them is wrong—I know that now, and I am sorry." Vick added that he and unnamed companions would work up such an appetite from a long day of fighting, forcibly breeding, and slaughtering dogs that they could barely contain themselves and would often snap off their furry little heads and suck out the insides before they even left the parking lot, a practice of which he is now "very ashamed."
http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/michael_vick_i_also_ate?utm_source=a-section

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
Maybe - I could easily see him going to prison for vehicular manslaughter.
I think hes only doing 30 days...which isnt sh*t for killing someone, even if he did stay at the sceen. Preferential treatment is gay. If a good person who was active in the community and helped everyone did that, they would be effed.

Killer_Demo

Don Juan
Reaction score
even tho i dont agree with stallworth sentence i do believe he committed a lesser crime than vick...there is big difference between instant death and torture (which vick was proven to do)

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$$$$$$$

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stallworth is effed though. His license is suspended for life, 8 years of probation and 2 years of house arrest...sh*tty.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Stallworth is effed though. His license is suspended for life, 8 years of probation and 2 years of house arrest...sh*tty.
I think that is still better than sitting in prison for even a year. At least he is somewhat free and wouldn't have to work all that time if he used his money right.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks Like Mike Vick wins. He's been reinstated to the NFL on conditional basis. If, more likely when, he gets picked up by a team, he'll be able to take the field again around week 6.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
Looks Like Mike Vick wins. He's been reinstated to the NFL on conditional basis. If, more likely when, he gets picked up by a team, he'll be able to take the field again around week 6.
I hate that the ESPN analyst think hes not worth picking up because hes not a great QB. But everyone knows that at the min `NFL salary hes a steal. I hate the NFL life tools. Especially Schlerth, Tim Hassleback and f*ckin Trent Dilfer.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
I hate that the ESPN analyst think hes not worth picking up because hes not a great QB. But everyone knows that at the min `NFL salary hes a steal. I hate the NFL life tools. Especially Schlerth, Tim Hassleback and f*ckin Trent Dilfer.
UGH! Dilfer is the WORST! Talk about QB's that got lucky. He won a super bowl with ZERO offence. His job...hold on the the ball! His offencive power was negligable yet some how he's an "expert" on what makes a good NFL QB when he wasn't one himself. I call BS on him everyday when he's on the air. He must of given some very good head to some one in the back offices to get that job, that's all I can say.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
UGH! Dilfer is the WORST! Talk about QB's that got lucky. He won a super bowl with ZERO offence. His job...hold on the the ball! His offencive power was negligable yet some how he's an "expert" on what makes a good NFL QB when he wasn't one himself. I call BS on him everyday when he's on the air. He must of given some very good head to some one in the back offices to get that job, that's all I can say.
Yea, i hate him with a passion. During the Jay cutler episode he was the worse. hes probably mad that cutler is so much better and can do what he wants. But all of them are annoying. Its funny how espn is so popular yet they force fed their "analyst" scripts. I would watch something else but nothing is a comprehensive.