Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Michael Jackson has passed away.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone wanted that f'ing red leather jacket with the zippers. That was THE cool thing to own. The rest of us settled for Sav-On white gloves with giltter on them.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe there is this outpouring of love over a man who was, from what I've seen, a pedophile.

Talented? Yes. One of the greatest ever. Thriller was one of my first albums and the ex-wife was a huge MJ fan so I heard him alot. But so disturbed and probably a predator. Three boys have accused him. He paid two of them off. That screams guilty to me.

Why remember his talent when he, in the court of Fairshake's opinion, did the most horrible thing a man can do?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stress related heart attack I'm guessing.
I'm guessing drug-related suicide. I figured he'd end up off-ing himself due to all the stress that he's gone through. I'll also put money on Britney Spears taking her own life as well.

I remember playing the 5hit out of my Thriller LP back around 1983. I was just a small boy, but that album was fantastic. I also played the hell out of the copy of Dangerous I had on cassette. After that, MJ kinda went a bit wimpy with his music. I'll take a cool beat over a smooth, slick, soft pop song anyday.

Why remember his talent when he, in the court of Fairshake's opinion, did the most horrible thing a man can do?
Probably the same reason they still play Gary Glitter's Rock and Roll Pt.2 at sporting events. That song is a classic, but Gary Glitter's a sick fvcking pig.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
I can't believe there is this outpouring of love over a man who was, from what I've seen, a pedophile.

Talented? Yes. One of the greatest ever. Thriller was one of my first albums and the ex-wife was a huge MJ fan so I heard him alot. But so disturbed and probably a predator. Three boys have accused him. He paid two of them off. That screams guilty to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zhSrbsQ2yI
"He made Thriller...........THRILLER!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMqeupkABmk

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:
Dear Michael:

If only I could have spent one more endless night in your arms.

Yours Truly,

The Children
Please stop breathing.

Violent V

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rip

It is our world which is full of sick people; and the most disgusting of those are the ones who exploit the weak, innocent or naive for their own gains.

This extremely talented man grew up poor with no real childhood, an abusive father and brothers who bullied him. In adulthood, the media, journalists and the parents of kids who he he adored exploited and took advantage of his naivity, insecurity and innocent nature for their own financial gain.

Not many 'Don Juans' here would have lasted until the age of 50 under his circumstances, which is a testament to how strong mentally he was.

And yet despite all this, he was really just all about LOVE. For Humanity, women, kids, and especially the poor.

Can someone honestly look at him and say he would even hurt a fly? Every footage i see of him, he is putting the V peace sign up at the cameras.

Listen to some of his music, particularly towards the end of his career, and try accusing him of what many, including some on this thread, are accusing him of. The fact is that he was never proven guilty of anything.

He was harmless and naive, but talented and rich, and banged for freedom, and that mades him an easy target. Its those people with sick, selfish minds themselves who can only consider or accuse him of doing sick things.

Jesus was misunderstood, and crucified 2000+ years ago brutally. Some things never change eh?

At least the people can't hurt him anymore. You can be sure I am certainly no Michael Jackson fan, just someone who saw it from a different perspective to the one the corporate media brainwashed people with. But seeing those folks in Harlem singing his songs on 125th street nearly made me cry.

V

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pLaYtHiNg said:
OMG!!!! I just stumbled upon this as I was checking my email! (Came here to post it, but found this thread beat me to it)!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31552029?gt1=43001

WOW! I am shocked... despite all of the weird accusations and whatnot, I was a big fan, starting from an early age. This is going to take some digesting. :cry:

When Prince dies... I will officially lose my mind! :nervous:
I'm right there with you.....

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Violent V said:
It is our world which is full of sick people; and the most disgusting of those are the ones who exploit the weak, innocent or naive for their own gains.

This extremely talented man grew up poor with no real childhood, an abusive father and brothers who bullied him. In adulthood, the media, journalists and the parents of kids who he he adored exploited and took advantage of his naivity, insecurity and innocent nature for their own financial gain.

Not many 'Don Juans' here would have lasted until the age of 50 under his circumstances, which is a testament to how strong mentally he was.

And yet despite all this, he was really just all about LOVE. For Humanity, women, kids, and especially the poor.

Can someone honestly look at him and say he would even hurt a fly? Every footage i see of him, he is putting the V peace sign up at the cameras.

Listen to some of his music, particularly towards the end of his career, and try accusing him of what many, including some on this thread, are accusing him of. The fact is that he was never proven guilty of anything.

He was harmless and naive, but talented and rich, and banged for freedom, and that mades him an easy target. Its those people with sick, selfish minds themselves who can only consider or accuse him of doing sick things.

Jesus was crucified 2000 years ago a lot more brutally. Some things never change.

At least the people can't hurt him anymore. I am certainly no Michael Jackson fan, just someone who saw it from a different perspective to the one the corporate media brainwashed people with. But seeing those folks in Harlem singing his songs on 125th street nearly made me cry.
Post of the year.

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I'm right there with you.....
Prince fan, too? ::high fives::

Violent V (nice s/n btw... is that a throwback to ICP??) thank you for your post. It is true that MJ suffered much judgment from critics. Do I know if was guilty of the things he was accused of? No, of course not. I'd like to think not, and if you read back to the accusing party's background, there is much suspicion regarding the parents.

In today's world of redundant hip-hop and rap, MJ's albums continue to actually be interesting and enjoyable to listen to from beginning to end. Not many artists could claim that today. Not only that, he had more talent in his pinky than most have in their entire bodies, and used it to try to make the world a better place, with his talent, fame, money and time. There is no doubt in mind that he did care a great deal for people.

The ending of a human life is sad, no matter who's it is. It makes you ponder your own mortality.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
Yep, america you are nuts for sure. Known RICH pedophile dies and there is a public outcry. Kim Jong Ill makes two threats of nuclear war the night before and it goes largely ignored. GOOD people die every single day but because they don't sing and dance, 'we' don't care. No wonder North America is on its way down.

I guess the moral of the story is: Success in life = making lots of money and getting your face on TV.
Anti-America much?

Just so you know, Michael Jackson dieing is international news. I was watching the local news and they were showing news stations from across the world reporting on the story. There were people being interviewed in London, Australia and China.

You're pretty ignorant if you believe that the U.S. is the only country that cares about celebierityes

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I play guitar in a Prince Tribute band. My singer is kind of bummed. "yeah, he a was a wierd ass motherfvcker later on in life, but damn, in the early 80's, he was GOD. And hell, he made thriller.........thriller."

Of course, Prince is weird too, but not Micheal Jackson weird.

Originally Posted by fuzzx
Yep, america you are nuts for sure. Known RICH pedophile dies and there is a public outcry. Kim Jong Ill makes two threats of nuclear war the night before and it goes largely ignored. GOOD people die every single day but because they don't sing and dance, 'we' don't care. No wonder North America is on its way down.

I guess the moral of the story is: Success in life = making lots of money and getting your face on TV.
It aint just America. Micheal Jackson is arguably the most well known celebrity of ALL TIME. You can go to villages in Africa, and they will know Mike. Like him or not, the whole WORLD is mourning. This may be the biggest day of mourning for one person EVER.

If he was a pedophile, let God deal with him. We have to look at how much good he has done for the world, also. No matter how weird he was, he brought the world a LOT. Dont forget that.

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
I play guitar in a Prince Tribute band.
Not to go off-topic, but that is awesome! :rockon: I wish I could see you guys play sometime!

They are saying Jackson's death is the largest mourning ever, second to maybe Elvis or Lennon... but I'd even think he had broader audiences then them.

He did contribute much to others in his life. It is rare to see a celebrity these days actually give to others because they care, not because it improves their image and popularity, or extends a tax break.

His poor kids. They are all so young still to be losing their father. I wonder if Debbie will get custody of them?

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To the people who make comments about him being a pedophile

Nothing was ever proven. Sure, I'm suspicious of a grown man that likes to hang out with children but I'm also suspicious of greedy people.

How big was the settlement with that kid 5 years ago?

It's funny how the parents, in their outrage didn't demand to see Michael behind bars. Instead they were like "we gladly accept check or cash or money order".

If I thought Michael had really done that to my kid, I would have done everything in my power to put him away so that it wouldn't happen to other kids. But instead, they wanted the cash.

I can imagine the conversation now "son, just tell the cop that Michael touched you there".

Smells like extortion to me.

Show some respect people, the man is dead and had a legendary career.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:

On the other hand though, as to the pedophilia stuff, isn't it strange that the parents would just settle out of court? If you were convinced your son was molested by a pedophile, wouldn't you make sure the book was thrown at him and he ended up in jail? I don't think an parent would allow a settlement for something like that. So there is a chance that maybe he didn't do what he was accused of and those parents were just extorting him. Now I think he was crazy to be locked up in his room with young boys and stuff, but he was quite a bit of a child himself. Not saying he didn't do what he was accused of, but there are reasons to think he may not have. Maybe he paid the settlement to just get it over with. I mean you've got cops making you strip to examine your penis and if you're a very private person like MJ is, that's pretty damn traumatic, maybe he just figured it's easier to pay and make it all go away.

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, this is going to sound kooky but it was SUCH a shocking death. Michael was in great shape physically and planning a comeback tour next month.

Does anyone think he faked his death?

Think about it. Everywhere in the world people treat him like a freak. He probably lived a lonely and miserable life. Is it any wonder he liked to hang out with kids who were less judgmental.

Anyway, maybe the only way to get away from all of the harsh criticism and judgment was to fake his death....or actually die...

Truman181

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
On the other hand though, as to the pedophilia stuff, isn't it strange that the parents would just settle out of court? If you were convinced your son was molested by a pedophile, wouldn't you make sure the book was thrown at him and he ended up in jail? I don't think an parent would allow a settlement for something like that. So there is a chance that maybe he didn't do what he was accused of and those parents were just extorting him. Now I think he was crazy to be locked up in his room with young boys and stuff, but he was quite a bit of a child himself. Not saying he didn't do what he was accused of, but there are reasons to think he may not have. Maybe he paid the settlement to just get it over with. I mean you've got cops making you strip to examine your penis and if you're a very private person like MJ is, that's pretty damn traumatic, maybe he just figured it's easier to pay and make it all go away.
LOL I just beat you to the punch

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:

MJ is way more popular outside of America than he is in his home country. He was set to play 50, yes 50 concerts in Europe this year and they all sold out within a couple hours. That would not have happened in the U.S.

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda wonder if the doctor murdered him. The person can't be found... isn't that odd?