Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Miami vs NYC, interesting take.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past posted about both cities but the post here puts them head to head in terms of game, maybe other guys who have also lived in or gamed in both cities could offer their take?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did learn more about game in both cities from that article. I have no direct experience with the mating environments in either city.

I would rather live in Miami than New York City but have no interest in living in either city.

I like the idea of weaker competition in New York City due to too many dorky White men with weak social skills.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never been to Miami but I've always wanted to go. I have lived in NYC pretty much my whole life.

I agree with just about everything he says about NY, although I'm surprised NY won in the end because I thought the point about the girls being way better in Florida would be the deciding factor.

However it seems like it came down to Miami having a poor nightlife and tough dudes to compete against. I've heard from a friend who used to live in Florida that if you don't have a six pack the girls aren't interested.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never been to Miami but I've always wanted to go. I have lived in NYC pretty much my whole life.

I agree with just about everything he says about NY, although I'm surprised NY won in the end because I thought the point about the girls being way better in Florida would be the deciding factor.

However it seems like it came down to Miami having a poor nightlife and tough dudes to compete against. I've heard from a friend who used to live in Florida that if you don't have a six pack the girls aren't interested.
One difference I have noticed between Miami and NYC is that despite Miami being a much tougher market, dudes here are a lot more chill. I think it could be that natural alphas are just that way compared to the countless pretend alphas that predominate in NYC.

The reason I think Miami is so chill is because the guys down here aren't Ivy League or former nerd types that are sniffing money for the first time. What I think happens in cities like NYC and San Fran is that you have a bunch of former nerds that get money for the first time and then they approach every interaction with a chip on their shoulder. I lost count of the amount of time some office geek in Manhattan claimed to be a black belt in BJJ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Oh and Long Island deserves special attention here, pretend Alpha capital of America. Background is all a bunch of spineless Italian and Irish descendants who ran from the five boroughs because things got diverse. Now? They call themselves Strong Island lol.

These people are a pain to work with and on edge, always trying to get under someone's skin and hype up who they were in high school. You don't get too much of that in Miami, here you get way more cool Chads and genuinely cool guys. It makes social interactions so much easier compared to NYC where every other chubby drunk wants to convince you they fought in the UFC.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jesse Pinkman — Former nerds likely don’t go to Miami because Miami isn’t a big hub of elite corporate HQs. That also helps keep the Ivy Leaguers away too. There is overlap between Ivy Leaguers & nerds. Miami area college grads would be more likely to be state university grads like yourself.

Former nerds that get money do have a chip on their shoulder based on not getting much or much good vagina in high school & college.

I get what you’re saying about the Long Island & New Jersey types. Phoenix (especially Scottsdale) at night is notorious for similar attitudes as Long Islanders. The main difference is that Phoenix, those guys are typically not Italian-American.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jesse Pinkman — Former nerds likely don’t go to Miami because Miami isn’t a big hub of elite corporate HQs. That also helps keep the Ivy Leaguers away too. There is overlap between Ivy Leaguers & nerds. Miami area college grads would be more likely to be state university grads like yourself.

Former nerds that get money do have a chip on their shoulder based on not getting much or much good vagina in high school & college.

I get what you’re saying about the Long Island & New Jersey types. Phoenix (especially Scottsdale) at night is notorious for similar attitudes as Long Islanders. The main difference is that Phoenix, those guys are typically not Italian-American.
It might be changing now and you bring up a good point, the guido trash of the east coast do resemble the trash in Arizona.

Funny stuff, I watched The Great Gatsby today with DiCaprio starring at Gatsby. It brought to my conscience just how much New Yorkers are obsessed with class.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never forget makeup artist KokoBeaute, a woman who grew up in Croatia and has lived in both NYC and Miami.

Oh and trying to parade for BLM or whatever social justice nonsense while secretly posting racist youtube comments lol.
I would guess there's less of that shiit in Miami.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the Koko type all too well around South Beach man. The issue with Miami is the amount of fakeness it attracts so when it attracts New Yorkers, it attracts the worst kinds.