Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Miami recommendations?

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am off to Cuba in April and have two weekend layovers in Miami on the inbound and outbound flight (Friday - Sunday). Any recommendations for good nightclubs / must go places? Want to test my game in the states to see if it’s as difficult as people say it is!

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Compared to the EU, Miami is going to be very difficult unless you live in some super traditional country where people only meet through social circle. However, I will give you the lowdown on what to do and where to go.

Fridays, the Wharf is good. It is the only bar in the vicinity but a huge outdoor bar. By 11 PM, it fills up with dudes and PUAs looking to do approaches. The quality goes down as it is more of a pre-game bar for people. By this point, almost all girls have been cold approached by at least 5+ PUAs and PUA wannabes. You might even see some PUA guys running bootcamps at this place.

Saturdays, Wynnwood is good but be careful. Wynnwood is a hipster area but also kind of sketchy as it is next to Overtown (one of Miami's most dangerous neighborhoods). The best bar in general seems to be Dirty Rabbit. I have gone to Pilos right across the street but it is kind of ratchet.

Those are the earlier in the night spots. Miami nightlife kind of officially starts at midnight. Your big 4 clubs are:

1. LIV
2. Story
3. 11even (borderline stripclub and nightclub mix)
4. Space (open all night)

LIV and Story are the big 2 and LIV is considered king of Miami nightlife. Buy tickets way out in advance for both (a week beforehand usually) on their websites. If you don't, you will be a high cover charge or have to get tables (1k plus). Both clubs kind of suck if you do not go VIP and bouncers let you know too. LIV tries really hard to get you go VIP because you have limited space if you do not. Story is slightly more open and has more space to game.

Both clubs are also quite loud so practice your best nightclub game with deafeaning music.

Space is kind of the after party after party club lol. Usually trashier than the other ones and has gotten slightly more ghetto in recent years.

Daygame.

Bread and butter of Miami game. Go to Miami Beach and game Lincoln Road as well as the beach itself. Crowd is mostly tourists and international people visiting for the weekend just like you.

Brickell is the other daygame spot but a much tougher crowd. Lots of trophy wives, stuck up women, wealthy people, and a pretentious vibe but I have had success with daygame there too.

Hope you enjoy Miami.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am off to Cuba in April and have two weekend layovers in Miami on the inbound and outbound flight (Friday - Sunday). Any recommendations for good nightclubs / must go places? Want to test my game in the states to see if it’s as difficult as people say it is!
Dm me i göt the hookup nan i live their