Metrosexuals: Do you "DATABASE"?

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK,

I was talking to one of the guys I knew from college the other day who dresses very nicely (girls like his clothes) so I pay him a compliment and we talk for a little while. After a while he tells me his "secret" to getting nice clothes. What you are about to read is the epitome of metrosexuality.

HE DATABASES HIS CLOTHES!
Basically, he opens up Microsoft Excel and enters all his clothes into it. He then separates them into categories and seasons. And then he has the computer pair the clothes he has. He writes what clothes he wore each day into the computer and then writes comments for what the response was for his clothes at the end of each day. If he gets a compliment, he puts a + under the piece of clothing and the assortment of clothes, if he sees someone wince... WINCE!!!! he puts a - under the clothes. This way, he has a computer calculate the statistics for his clothes and who likes them and for what seasons they are appropriate. He has the computer calculate what to wear for him. My god, how ƒucking metrosexual is this man.

I'm just wondering, how many of you would do such a gay thing?

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to reply to that but I am running a bit late for my pedicure :D

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paranoid
I would like to reply to that but I am running a bit late for my pedicure :D
LOL!

stevek1977

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like someone worries too much about how others evaluate his appearance. he should try enjoying himself a bit more rather than being worried about others perception all the time.

Reaction score
Times are indeed changing. In the metaphysical community they say we are entering the Indigo time. They say more and more indigo children are being born. The indigo age is suppose to be a time of peace and harmony. Old types like myself will not belong. These are they types who:

1. are highly intuitive
2. speak in complete sentences way before they should be able to as infants.
3. androgenous in apperance. slim slight of build, not very athletic.
4. very attractive.
5. carry yin and yang energy of male and female qualities within them.
6. difficult to know if they are male, female, homo, bi, hetro or asexual.
7. very bright, creative and independent. Recently I was amazed at one male on here who watches that show "queer as folks" (no offense to that person so don't bother responding), Males of my generation wouldn't watch a show such as that.

Times are indeed changing. Males are taking on more feminine energy these days. They are addressing their feminine side. The traditional role of the Masculine male is becoming outdated.

8. these types feel that male is not better than female, hetro not better than homo..

9. these types are very sensitive and deeply compassionate and gifted. They are more interested old beliefs or limited versions of reality.

I guess our time on the planet is almost at an end...to bad I have to be one of the last of dying breed...

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. As long as men are still being wimpified by the hundreds of thousands, as long as daytime talk shows encourage AFCism, then DJs will still be necessary. In fact, if what you're saying is true, DJs will be needed more than ever!

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing saying a "metrosexual" (which is just a stupid media buzzword to begin with) can't be real men. However, I believe that a good number of "metrosexuals" are closeted gay men or bisexual/opportunistic men. I would be considered a metrosexual by most, but I'm as much as man as anyone else here. Just like in everything else, you're gonna get both sides of the spectrum. Are some metrosexuals a bit (on sometimes very) gay? Sure, but so are plenty of stereotypically "manly men."

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nothing against guys who take care of themselves, ultimately, you need to be both metro and hetero to be a DJ. You need to take care of yourself and look good, but to DATABASE your clothes and go through painstaking detail to have your computer tell you what to wear? I'm sorry, but that's disgusting.

Reaction score
I have a confession to make..

I see dead kids tonight all over the place...in outlandish costumes...they keep ringing my doorbell and when I open it they say some mantra trick or treat or something...I give them candies and they go away...

but it keeps happening over and over again..

and I ....sniff sniff...like it.....

there I love seeing the little kiddies trick or treating again...

I wish my own were little boys again so I could take them out...

there that is my metro confession of the year...dam there it goes again...knock knock knock...and a bunch of tiny little voices from behind the door..

jaysgt

Don Juan
Reaction score
computer_what_should i _do for dinner. dave you got laid last time you went to tgi fridays. thanks hal whats worse mom dressing you or your computer?

DiamondMind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by abcd_z
I disagree. As long as men are still being wimpified by the hundreds of thousands, as long as daytime talk shows encourage AFCism, then DJs will still be necessary. In fact, if what you're saying is true, DJs will be needed more than ever!
Perfect...that will mean more fertile hunting grounds for a DJ.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DiamondMind
Perfect...that will mean more fertile hunting grounds for a DJ.
Actually, this metrosexual manages to get laid with some fine HBs out there. The saddening part is that this is a potent weapon in the metrosexual arsenal.

Well, at least I have natural style.

regulus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna go against the grain and say it was a good idea. Being a DJ is all about manipulation. He's just doing it noverbally with a speadsheet to assist him. Some of these AFCs could use soemthing like that until they develop their own style.

Jango_Xavier

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A kiwi in a very bad disguise of a dutchman :P
Theres nothing wrong with being metrosexual, I wouldnt call myself a metro but heaps of people think so and heaps of guys r interested in me but I am hetero. Its bull **** that most metro sexual are bi or gay b/c I know lots of bi's and gays who are more manly than heaps of heteros I know its all but ignorant bastard stereotypes who say that abt metros. You can all so be a bi DJ b/c someone posted to be a DJ u have to be hetero dont make me laugh thats the biggest bull ive ever heard b/c heaps of bi guys r better DJ's than hetero's.

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jango_Xavier
Theres nothing wrong with being metrosexual, I wouldnt call myself a metro but heaps of people think so and heaps of guys r interested in me but I am hetero. Its bull **** that most metro sexual are bi or gay b/c I know lots of bi's and gays who are more manly than heaps of heteros I know its all but ignorant bastard stereotypes who say that abt metros. You can all so be a bi DJ b/c someone posted to be a DJ u have to be hetero dont make me laugh thats the biggest bull ive ever heard b/c heaps of bi guys r better DJ's than hetero's.
this is what's wrong with today's males...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metrosexual is just another generalized category to throw people in just like calling someone an AFC.

I don't need a computer to remember what I get complements on, but hey if he does it fine.

People flat out look better when dressed nicer. Why not take advantage of that to get laid. I absolutely used to hate all the preppies from years ago and people who spend alot on clothes.

But guess what my girlfriend influence my taste and so many other women noticed that I am sold on dressing better. You don't have to buy the most expensive clothes, just buy things that look good on you that's all it takes. Go with your own taste, but also get some insight from a girl or two. You may be a bit more of a metrosexual but that is a very small price to pay for the more tail you will be getting!