"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Met this girl Saturday now what?

theguy2000

New Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hey fellow DJ'ers,
My first time posting here, but my game is just getting better and better by reading up on this site. So this Saturday basically my friends and I ran into these 2 chicks at a party they were having. My other 2 friends ended up leaving and it was just me and the 2 girls. I was spitting decent C and F at them, and giving one of them some neg hits about her nose. They were into it letting me feel their butts, when one mentioned she had a really big one, and using kino. We ended up going to a bar, where we chatted some more, and found out one of them had a bf, but he was leaving in a week, and she kinda hinted she would hook up with me then.
Anyways I was mainly interested in the other one, and after some light kissing, and some heavy petting in the car ride back, she dropped me off at my house, I didn't get a chance to make a move, but just puked outside her car, and went in, sans #. Dumbass I know.
Now, my question how should I contact her. I have her full name, and where she goes to college, so I have located her email, and I can also just look up her phone # in the phone book. Or would I be better served just to go to the bar where she hangs out and hope she shows up? I kinda wanna see where this ends up. But what would a DJ do here? Should I email, phone or just wait at the bar where she might be?
Thanks
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
NEVER contact a girl with info you obtained from an outside source. they find that creepy and stalker'ish... you could try hangin out where she goes and then # close her.
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
LOL @ Puking! Hhahaha that'll teach you! And you did it in her car! Hahahaha!

Hang around where she hangs, I'd offer to help or pay for cleaning hahahaha!
 
Top