Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Met this girl but.......To call or not?

FrankWank

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out with some friends last nite to a local club. I seen an old friend from about 5 years ago that i used to hoop with. He had some hot babe with him. I went up to him and talked to him, and she introduced herself to me. I did'nt know if they were together, so i asked him, and he says that she is just a friend and that she has a bf. He lives almost 2 hours away. They were suppose to get together with other friends (circle) but it ended up being just them 2 - this is what she said

The night went on, and me and her made eye contact from distance. She basically danced with him the whole nite while i was dancing with others. I didnt see any physical contact between them the whole night. Later on that evening, another friend walked in from years ago, and i started talking to her, while the 2 other guys were talking together, since they havent seen eachother in years also. She revealed that she doesnt have a bf and that they broke up 6 months ago. He started getting into drugs and gangs etc...

She was touching me the whole time, basically with her arm against mine. Neither of us removed are arms.The convo was great. Assuming she was single, I ended up asking for her number, and she says "sure", so i gave her my cell and she inputed it right in front of him. If she was with this guy, she wouldnt have gave me her # right in front of him right? He had this look on his face like he was upset. She said she grew up with him. Thats why they know eachother, so i said cool. We kept talking, and he interrupted and asked her to dance again. She placed her hand on my chest and says "it was very nice to meet you"

So they went and danced. The night ended and she couldnt even say goodbye, but she kept looking at me. I talked to my friend and he was cool about it, not showing any action in why i got her #. They both got into they're separate cars and left, and i left with my friends.

i dont know if i should call her today. Sounded like she was throwing me mixed signals? I was thinking of laying low and call her tommorrow for lunch? What do you think? I dont want to come off as too desperate like i dont have a life or something, but dammmm i want her! Im not into playing games. Thinking about calling her later on today to see if she wants to go out to a club. Maybe lunch later on this week or something? Input?

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call her, no reason not to. Sure she has some other guys after her (what chick doesn't), but let her say no if she wants to.

Make it a one on one date. No group dates. Clubs are where you go to pick chicks up, you don't take them there on a date. Too many distractions, other guys and it's too loud to talk etc.

Leave it say 3 days to call. Try to make it an action date (do a seach if you need more info).

FrankWank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait 3 days to call? I was thinking bout calling her today to see about going clubbing tonite (not a date) just to hang around her a little more
Then if all is good, i'll ask her out to lunch sometime this week?

How's that? Im not into playing games, so i dont see why 3 days?

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because if you call today, it'll make you seem desperate.

Women do NOT want desperate guys.

Jay Fiedler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want to be the guy from swingers in the beginning of the movie? NO? Then dont call today. Do like he did at the end of the movie and place 3-4 x's on your calender, then the next day call and ask her out. Bingo.