"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Met her folks....what's my next move?

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
Just got back from a few days with the girl I'm seeing who lives long-distance(about 2hrs away). She's 25 and a teacher. Lives with her folks. Met her back on the 1st of July and have been out with her about once every two weeks since August.

Anyway, spent the last 2 days at her place and things went well with her folks(At least....it felt that way). Just got back this morning before work and haven't spoken with her again yet. When should I get back in touch with her or should I just let her call me. Also wondering if I should do something sweet like send her an e-card and tell her how much of a great time I had. What do you suggest? Thanks.

M.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Looks like you don't know what you wanna do.

You have to decide for yourself man. Once you know what kind of relationship you want with her, make your next move.

If you still can't decide, make a test for her or ask her some questions.
 

mecca411

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
Well, I definitely want to keep seeing her and keep her interest level high(assuming her parents had some good things to say about me after I left). Not entirely sure whether I want it to be a serious ltr yet though, but she's a strong contender. Anyway, for now should I be the one to contact her first or should I let her get back to me? Send her the e-card? Either way, I want to leave her with a good feeling.

M.
 
Top