Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

met girl online

afc_destroyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow.. i met this girl online and after chatting for 30 mins teashing , being ****y and funny telling her how she must met alot of losers online and how i was some1 special. wow this really works so I then close the deal with her phone# .
on the phone i kept it short and was funny and ****y all the time /.
I asked her what types of guys she likes and she tells me she likes bad boys that has a good heart and treats her good but not other ppl/.
why do ladies like these types ..geesze .. they dont know what they want, and then they going complaining how guys are jerks when the badboy cheats on them,,

just ranting... add in if you can offer good reason//

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC_suicider, who cares? It's a stupid phone conversation, they all think they know who they want, but they end up with some redneck working at the steel mill (props to that btw). Think about it, "she tells me she likes bad boys that has a good heart and treats her good but not other ppl". Ok, so she likes a b*tch that pretends to be good and only pretends in front of her. She doesn't know wtf she wants, this is a pointless thread and I am bore as hell.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I've learned on my path to DJism is that you don't ask a girl what kind of guy she likes. Either she likes you or she doesn't.

Besides, if you're a DJ, she will want you. If not? Her loss.

-- Zero-

afc_destroyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
true

no point in asking becasue they dont know how to answer lol///
its just a lil test and most girls i ask dont know what they want...\

but we do and its called attraction..