Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Met an amazing girl...but she lives across the country

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently, I got introduced to a girl through a mutual friend of ours. She was in town visiting her family for the holidays. We ended up meeting for drinks and we hit it off. Personality wise, she is exactly what I am attracted to and get along best with. We also discovered that we went to the same university so that was a great conversation piece. The conversation was amazing and 2 hours flew by in a blink of an eye. We connected on so many levels. But as we were talking, I discovered she is visiting from California where she has been for the last 5 years for work. She visits home 5-6x a year. The night ends and we part ways.

I did my usual follow up and told her I had a great time and she as well. We end up going out one more time before she had to back to Cali. I kiss closed the second date.

So now here I am thinking to myself, I met this AMAZING girl but she lives on the other side of the country. Normally, I'd be like..."whatever..next", but there is something about her that makes me not to want to do that. I still plan on dating b/c it would be stupid of me to put all my eggs in basket, so to speak.

So now you have the background story, what do I do now? For the lack of the better phrase, how does one "woo" someone from across the country? How do you still manage to be that DJ to someone that you cant actually physically touch? I need to come up with a game plan to basically keep myself in her thoughts until she comes back in late Feburary.

Any suggestions? Is this a battle I cannot win?

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You would be making a terrible mistake if you seriously consider pursuing her exclusively.
There is absolutely no way that will work out in your favor.
I promise you, she is not as amazing as you think she is, but even is she was it STILL wouldn't work out under these circumstances

It's one thing to pursue a long distance relationship when your GF has to move and you "can't" leave her, another thing to pursue a long distance relationship with a girl you barely know and haven't even fcked yet.
The first scenario is incredibly weak and AFC, but yours is just straight up stupidity (especially for someone whose been here since 2002...)

Keep in touch but DON'T EVEN THINK of asking her about a relationship or anything.
When she comes back to your town, hit her up and fvck, but that's all she'll ever be.
You need to be pursuing other girls, since the odds of this relationship working in your favor are about .0000000000003%

Nothing wrong with having her as entertainment ON THE SIDE, but very wrong to have her be your only....

inb4 you start a thread "Should I move to California to be with the love of my life?"

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Starfvcks 64 said:
You would be making a terrible mistake if you seriously consider pursuing her exclusively.

inb4 you start a thread "Should I move to California to be with the love of my life?"
Im not going to stop dating women at all! That would be very stupid of me to stop dating other people with the hopes of something that may or may not happen.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just bang when she comes to town, that's it man. When you can't see your girl when you want it's a useless relationship. One of you have to move and change lives, one of you cheats because it's so easy, one of you gets sick of the whole thing and pulls the plug, etc, etc. If she wants to bang when she's in town fine, otherwise, things aren't in your favor here.

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find the best thing to do sometimes is set yourself standards - basic ones - for girls whom you'd want a relationship and whom you'd simply bang. While my standards for the latter aren't as stringent :D , for a relationship they most definately are and this is one big kill joy. A long distance relationship will never flourish if you have only just met. It's like building a castle with no foundation and when she goes back home and meets someone new, you're the chump that gets dropped. Like the others say, keep things fun and light and keep escalating your intentions. This gives you the option of her whenever she is in town or the potential if she ever plans to move.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let that stop you. She could make a fine long distance fvck buddy. Just get to the point of sexting her and she'll be fantasizing about you and hopping on a plane with her own money in no time. I did this with two chicks and one of them I happen to still be in a relationship with. The distance will only work in your favor. It'll be such an emotional roller coaster for her that the times you guys do meet you'll get some of the best sex of your life and she'll be on her best behavior 24/7. However, like the others said don't try to turn this into a relationship. The odds aren't in your favor unless she's the type of chick who doesn't have a harem of orbiters following her.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
killerasp said:
Recently, I got introduced to a girl through a mutual friend of ours. She was in town visiting her family for the holidays. We ended up meeting for drinks and we hit it off. Personality wise, she is exactly what I am attracted to and get along best with. We also discovered that we went to the same university so that was a great conversation piece. The conversation was amazing and 2 hours flew by in a blink of an eye. We connected on so many levels. But as we were talking, I discovered she is visiting from California where she has been for the last 5 years for work. She visits home 5-6x a year. The night ends and we part ways.

I did my usual follow up and told her I had a great time and she as well. We end up going out one more time before she had to back to Cali. I kiss closed the second date.

So now here I am thinking to myself, I met this AMAZING girl but she lives on the other side of the country. Normally, I'd be like..."whatever..next", but there is something about her that makes me not to want to do that. I still plan on dating b/c it would be stupid of me to put all my eggs in basket, so to speak.

So now you have the background story, what do I do now? For the lack of the better phrase, how does one "woo" someone from across the country? How do you still manage to be that DJ to someone that you cant actually physically touch? I need to come up with a game plan to basically keep myself in her thoughts until she comes back in late Feburary.

Any suggestions? Is this a battle I cannot win?
The same way I am dating Kate Upton. :crackup: Honestly you are better moving off to a different city. Try Houston or Seattle.