"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Met a woman on the bus......this is what happened

alphamale1

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Brisbane
Hay

I was on the bus and this woman jumped not bad looking slim and sexy. This is what I said

Me: What are you reading?
Her: (some weird but intriguing book)
Me: ya know I noticed something about you when you got on the bus.
Her: what?
Me: you dont know?
Her: no
Me: when you were walking in the bus. your nose wiggled.
Her (dumb founded look)
Me: Whats your name?
Her: Georgine
Me: My name is Ben
Me: So what do you do?
Her: im a hairdresser
Me: (looks at her hair)
Me: so how did you get that job?
Me: i studied for it
Me: are you rich?
Her: no
Me: bummer
Her: are you rich?
Me: no
Me: bummer cos I need a rich woman that can support herself and me so that I can live my long term dream goal of becoming a house husband.
Her: (dumb founded look)
Me: I like your necklace
Her: Thanks
Me: my nanna has one just like it....
Me: (dumb founded look)
Her: my boyfriend bought it for me
Me: you have a boyfriend?
Me: i just recently met u and u are already telling me about your problems.
Her (dumb founded look)
Me: so hows it feel to talk to a handsome bloke like me?
Her: good alright
Her: and hows it feel to talk to an attractive woman like me?
Me: ive seen better.
Her: (dumb founded look)
Her: (she pushes her button to get off the bus)
Me: do you have email?
Her: no
Me: do you have electricity?
Her: yes (dumb founded look)
Her: it was disconnected last nite and was turned on this morning.
Me: do you have a mobile number?
Her: no
Me: do you have a mobile number?
Her: Yes but I dont give it out
Her: what country are you from?
Me: have a guess.
Her: New Zealand
Me: maybe
Her: You are arent u?
Me: maybe


------------------------

There is three things I realised I did wrong

1. Nearly each time I said something or after I had said something I had to figure out what to say next and so I always turned my head to think a lil before turning back and facing her......Does this give her the impression that im not smooth after all and that im just thinking in my brain?

2. When time is against me, i normally have to say thing before she gets off of course its not really really bad like some beginners would be but i guess what im trying to say is
Do you ever feel that when time is against u, u are trying to get all the funniest things out in the quickest nick of time?
Maybe next time i'll ask where is she getting off so that I know how I can reschedule or rethink my strategy or whateva.....

3. I didnt make it look like i had known her for years because I was asking questions, but is it essential to make it look like we have been together for years....
if so.....how does one do it? what does one say....

THE GOOD thing out of this all is she said 'Im quite a character'
Ye Hah./
Ben
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

alphamale1

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Brisbane
referring to number 1...

thinking in my brain like can she subtly noticed me thinking when i turn my head away from her.

Ben
 

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
5,657
Reaction score
104
Location
Canada
the problem I see is that, you try to be ****y&funny with a chick who wasn't receptive to your attempts. If you don't get a warm engagment by the second or third question/line you are wasting your time. She wasn't playing along with you and you ended up sounding desperate and a bit creepy.

When she finally understood you won't leave her alone, she pushed the button to get off the bus (I doubt it was her station).

Approach women, who either give you eye contact, or seem to be receptive to your jokes or conversation.
 

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2004
Messages
198
Reaction score
1
you asked too many questions and she was just being polite but not really interested.

if at first you dont suceed, try, try, again!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
I 2nd that she's not interested. Her answers are too short and straight.

Funny how u asked if she has electricity. Should of asked whether or not she has a personality.:p
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I think she was annoyed with the c/f thing, she just didn't get it but it kept coming. Frankly I was a bit annoyed reading it. :p
 

alphamale1

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2004
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Brisbane
I will finally ask 'do you have a personality?' when i get the not interested signals...next time

I think that 'do you have a personality?' is quite funny.

Ben
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top