Met a type of girl im not used to

oda

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from New Jersey, its cool sometimes but i find that for the most part women are high maitenence and generally harder to deal with. i'm pretty picky about who i see, i usually tend to go for atleast HB7.5's with amazing personalities. now i already know what you just thought, there arent many of those girls. well my business class at college luckily had some nice girls who were easy to approach.

now onto the problem.

it started out by my friend whos in my class steven trying to go for this girl, unfortunately steven comes off as a homo to girls, and she instantly put him in the friends bin. after a couple classes steven asked her if she had a boyfriend, which she promtly replied YES!. So, since its new jersey gossip gets around in 5 minutes and I know this news now.

fast forward 3 weeks ahead, it is now this girls turn to give a presentation infront of about 30 kids in the class. i see her before class and i can tell shes REALLY nervous, so i go talk to her and told her the basic things you say when a girl is nervous. she started giving her presentation and i made faces at her and stuff when she looked up to keep her from being nervous, i think she liked this.

so after class i went up to her asked her "that wasnt so bad was it" and she agreed. Then she tells me she has to study for english and she will see me monday. Thats when I suggest we get something to eat and I'll quiz her for her test. now, atleast 3 guys in my class (not chumps by looks if that makes sense) have tried to get her to come out with them and got shot down, but she wanted to come so we went and got ice cream at noon :].

so were eating ice cream talkin about general things and i bring up her "boyfriend". she laughs and says wait who told you that. and i told her steven said you told him and she laughed again and told me:
"i only tell guys i dont like that i have a boyfriend"

this is when the gears in my head tell me shes throwing me a sign, but i didnt take the bait and just laughed it off with her.

this girl is 19, has her own apartment, supports herself, and ontop of that is gorgeous physically and mentally.

Basically I know how to treat a girl like ****, but I need to know how to take the steps to set this up for possible LTR or maybe even just serious hookups, I dont know this girl pushes buttons in me that were never pushed before, can anyone help?

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duh. She went out with you once already. Just keep doing it. Next time try for a place with a bit more action, during a weeknight.

BGMan

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you did fine - continue on being yourself.