Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Met a HB through a friend, but didn't #close...

distraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a reader mostly, say off and on for a few years, been working on the DJ thing as well as a few other self improvements. I'm 27 and glad to see The Mature Man forum.

I've got a female friend that I've known since high school. She's a med student these days and we get together a handful of time throughout the year to catch up. We went to an annual wine tasting event the other day that I hyped to her for years so she calls me out of the blue and says she wants to go so we hang out all day and have a great time. Mostly when we get together we just swap gossip.

We get onto the topic of dating and I mention that I'm seeing 3 girls at the moment and she seems impressed. Hell I am too for that matter (Thanks guys).

Off topic I've tried the online dating this summer for an avenue to meet women on the nights I'm home and bored. For those that care, 45 emails sent, 2 replys (went out with both, not great experiences, but experiences none the less), 2 unsolicited emails that I suspect were just bait.

So I've been filling my friend in on my online experience because she was thinking about giving it a try. I tell her my stats and she remarks to me, while we're buzzed, that I'm a good looking guy and she doesn't get why it didn't work better for me becuase I also look good on paper, you know educated, succsessful, hold the position of VP at an engineering firm.

She's never told me that I'm a good looking guy in the past, but I've lost like a 100+ lbs in the past couple of years so I've been noticing that I get checked out a good bit these days, but still haven't got it in my head all the time that women find me attractive looking.

So she runs into some people from school that she knows and they get to talking about this party a couple nights later. She invites me to come along. It's a party at a club that the students rented out for the night. All med students.

So on party night I show up at her place and I walk in there are 2 HB friends of hers and I get introduced. During casual conversation my friend mentions to the 2 HBs that I'm dating 3 girls. She's was trying to make me look cool I guess. Later I go into the kitchen to get a drink and a 3rd HB (Blond HB) shows up and comes into the kitchen and introduces herself with a handshake.

More talking, more drinking, me, my friend and 3 HBs. We go to the party. I had a couple drinks and wandered around with my friend for the evening. Lots of med school talk, so I didn't have much to chime in with. I was getting introduced as an old high school friend who was an engineer and the VP of the company. My friend tells me if there's any cute girls I want to meet just let her know and she'd introduce me. I mostly talk to her and her friends all night. We all take off after a couple hours she drops off her friends and we go back to her place and split in the parking lot.

So for some reason that night I didn't bother to take advantage of the situation and go for any #closes. Frequently during the party HB Blonde who seems super social comes and goes from the group. I gave this girl no real attention outside of group convo. She'd come up and kino me during the evening whenever she'd see just me and my friend talking.

Hindsight being what it is I see the evening as me getting shopped around by my friend. I think HB Blonde was giving me some interest. I tell myself that I was just playing it cool and being social with everyone.

Now what to do if I'd like to see HB Blonde again. Since my friend is female I was wondering are there any considerations I should make. I'm thinking of calling my freind up and asking about HB Blonde and seeing if she clues me in. Do I ask her to set me up with HB Blonde one on one? Do I try to have her arrange a more social environent to encounter HB Blonde and #close or more like I should have the other night?

If anyone has the opportunity to be a fly on the wall to a group drunk women it's real fun to listen to them talk about their sex lives and dating games. Real eye opener for sure. Also of note, more than once I heard these girls talking about such and such guy and saying things like, "Oh set me up with him?" Like they seem to do this match making thing for each other which is the only reason I'm considering trying to have my friend set me up with HB Blonde.

I know I should have done my own work. So how weak is it to have your female friend set you up with one of her friends after a casual encounter? I don't see a lot of guys on here with a lot of female friends setting them up, but I do see a lot about social proof, which I seem to have a lot of.

-distraction

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I was in this same position recently. A female friend at work was going to set me up with her friend.

Today her friend comes in, they start gabbing and she doesn't introduce me so I walk away and when I come back later her friend is already gone.

So now, I'm kind of like forget it because she didn't even stop blabbing to introduce me to her friend.

I hate it when girls do this type of ****.

But back to your question, ask your friend about the girl but ask from a questioning sort of mode, (almost like a woman would). Ask questions about her and her interests. Make it look like you give a **** about that and you are being the picky one to see if you should bother dating her. I was using that line of questioning before today.

I have this weird feeling my friend decided not to pimp me out because of simple female jealousy. She has a boyfriend, but women are the type that don't like to pawn off any guys on their friends just in case they might want to use the guy in case of emergency.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by distraction

I know I should have done my own work. So how weak is it to have your female friend set you up with one of her friends after a casual encounter? I don't see a lot of guys on here with a lot of female friends setting them up, but I do see a lot about social proof, which I seem to have a lot of.

-distraction
weak? no way. your female friends are a gold mine of opportunities if you play it right. they love to play cupid. and if you do her up like no other, word spreads amongst the hens and you have a little harem of ho's and FBs.