Met a girl. Didn't get her #. Became FB friends.

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out and about with some friends last week and I met a girl through a guy I am kind of friends with. We had drinks afterwards as a group and we all got split up and didn't get to say bye afterwards. I became friends with the girl on FB. I've never been a FB PU artist, I usually dealt with girls in person or directly over the phone. How should I proceed? I was thinking something like:

"Great to meet you the other day. Let me know if you want to a bit of rock climbing next week. " (where we met)

Thoughts?

Thanks all

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her phone number through fb?

So if she starts asking question you understand her interest is not that high, if instead readily gives you her number you can take it as a green light for the moment.

Just tell her you would rather talk by voice.

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done it before with success. Hey, good to meet you. You will have to come over sometime. Give me a txt/call and we will figure out a time.

It's worked several times. Maybe I just answered my own question.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brian123 said:
I was out and about with some friends last week and I met a girl through a guy I am kind of friends with. We had drinks afterwards as a group and we all got split up and didn't get to say bye afterwards. I became friends with the girl on FB. I've never been a FB PU artist, I usually dealt with girls in person or directly over the phone. How should I proceed? I was thinking something like:

"Great to meet you the other day. Let me know if you want to a bit of rock climbing next week. " (where we met)

Thoughts?

Thanks all
Why is it GREAT to meet her? You barely know her. Don't ever talk like that--it's pedestalizing language/behavior.

Next time you contact her, just communicate like it's someone you've been friends with for a long time already. It's tantamount to assuming the sale.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
just communicate like it's someone you've been friends with for a long time already. It's tantamount to assuming the sale.
This is a core concept of FB game. Hot girls get messaged by numerous random guys on facebook who try way too hard. At most the girl will laugh about it with her friends (that's how I know about some very concrete examples).

Even if I just met the chick, I act as if we'd known each other for a while. If you can figure out the timing, I like to chat with the girl when she's online at first, to kinda gage her IL. At some point I will float around an activity idea. Depending on how excited she gets, i will figure out how much time I am willing to spend on her. What I am looking for is really for her to offer me her digits and suggest I call her, then I know I'm in and take the convo from FB to txting.