Met 3 news girls..all friends..they think im a player

jadeona13

Don Juan
Reaction score
The other day i was at the beach with my boys. We are hanging out having a good time. Next to us there are these three cute girls. We were there for about 3 hours (walking around, water, etc, but we were generally close most of the time). About 45 mins before I was going to leave, one girl looks at me and i smile. She smiles and giggles with her friends. They keep looking and im smiling and waving and there doing it right back. Then my friend was bugging me to go in the water so i went.

I waved the girls goodbye as i wet, and i came back 20 mins later. They were gettin ready to leave and as they left they walked passed me and i said bye with a smile.

I was so pissed at myself cause i let such an oppurtinity go. The phrase "rejection is better than regret" was stuck in my mind.

Then the impossible happened. A half hour later me and my boys are stuck in traffic. We see the group of girls in a few cars ahead of us. We drive near them and quickly exchange numbers. It was insane.

So 5 minutes later the three girls are texting me. We talked for a bit. Took a break and talked later that night. All 3 girls (not together now), said the same thing.. "how does it feel talking to 3 girls at once? Pimp"...and "Your talking to 3 girls at once,. what are u a pimp?'

i joked around with them and said "yeah but i took my pimp gear off for the beach". They laughed and then i said "But for real i cant just ignore 2 girls and talk to one that would be rude'

All 3 girls are cute. I dont know what to do! Sometome told me leading a person on is the worse thing to do.

Should i choose one girl and talk to her the most? Try to mack them all?

i just dont want them to play me at the end. What do i do? How do i go on from here?

Mr. Bojangles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say that you and a couple of mates are going to a bar/club/insert-idea-here this friday/saturday night and invite them to join you. Then you can get to know all 3 of them better and you can select your target.:up:

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jadeona13 said:
All 3 girls are cute. I dont know what to do! Sometome told me leading a person on is the worse thing to do.

Should i choose one girl and talk to her the most? Try to mack them all?

i just dont want them to play me at the end. What do i do? How do i go on from here?
Well dude even if you pick one, they will tell the other 2 all about you. But still, pick one and be honest and sincere with her if you like her. Just try not to take things too seriously if they shoot you down.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, but it probably can be done because it seems all 3 are interested and don't really mind that the others talk to them as well. This sh!t really isn't uncommon. I've never done such things but I know people who have.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let them pick you. Women choose, men get chosen. Just hang out with all of them....you'll see.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely hang with all of them first. You want to convey that you haven't selected a target yet because all you know of them is the way they look. It's rare for girls to meet a male that is unfazed by beauty, and this will disarm much of their filtering system. If you pick a target now, the other 2 will ****block you. Even worse, the one you selected may just use you for an ego boost--she's already won, in her mind.

This is a great situation, because odds are you WILL hook up with at least one of them as long as you aren't a complete d-bag. Have fun!