"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Met 2 girls at a club last night

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
rising from the ashes
And i got both of their #'s. I was in total alpha mode last night. One wants to hang out tonight...the other wants me to call her today before she goes to work. Should I set up a time for a date w/ the 7pm girl. she was really into me, i'm confident she'd say yes. think that's a good move?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
nice going with getting the numbers- do what comes to you alpha style
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
no

I think its an obvious move.
 

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
rising from the ashes
i hung out w/ the 7pm girl last night and i talked to the other girl today. used a lot of suff i picked up on this site and the results were GOOD. i'll check in later.
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
awesome, I myself # closed a target, now I just need to remember to remember her name next time... :)
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Re: no

Originally posted by Sart
I think its an obvious move.
What a f***ing tosser. There's always someoen who has to be a little bit smarter than you.
 
Top