Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

messed up the first kiss :(

JonnyBGood

Reaction score
ok I just wanna kno how big of a deal you guys think this is: (first off i'm only 15 so pls dont think im retarded-im not... im just inexperienced) i was on my 3rd date with a girl and it was getting close to being over and it was real dark. i leaned in to kiss her and i missed by a little. i recovered it and kissed her right immediately after. it's probably nothing because she really likes me a lot but im coming here because i have a very fragile ego lol and i want to hear someone elses opinion

Outkast

Reaction score
Don't worry bro, at least you had the BALLS to do it. And that is very important.

Steg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody except a psycho would care. Good job.

dnscache

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good

No big deal bro. Just don't mention it later like I know you may be prone to. If it happens again, act like you were gonna kiss her cheek and meant to and kiss that then kiss her lips. But yeah, nothing to worry about. Keep that ego up!

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it was dark, she probably didn't even notice.

What part of Houston are you from, I live in Sugarland.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are fine and you fixed it the second time. You are to become a man yet!

Reaction score
First time I kissed a girl that I actually liked we were dancing on the dance floor, we went in for the kiss and our teeth hit eachother, I almost knocked the poor girls teeth out.

That didn't stop her from being completely obsessed with me for the next few weeks. Nothing to worry about, it happens to the best of us.

bigw

Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as you don't kiss her eye, you're all good ;)

danro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't even worry, tons of people miss the first kiss but still end up dating for a good time.

siph

Don Juan
Reaction score
iv been there before
its not a problem, sometimes you can miss a few times in a playful way to raise interest
being inexperienced when your 15 is nothing to be ashamed of
keep macking all the hs girls possible

Kamikazi1231

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. In a month you two will be joking about it. I messed up my first one with my last girlfriend. Used it as an excuse to use "need practice" lines. Just have fun and act like you planned it to go exactly like it did the whole time.

crucial

Reaction score
haha, i did that 1 time, but i missed a little too south. got her neck. we were walkin and earlier i told my friends to come and knock us over and while we were on the ground i would kiss her. well, lets just say dont kiss a girl on the way down from falling. we just laughed a little and everything went fine

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn. I must be good. Didn't miss at all, and got in some good tongue action on the dance floor for a long azz time.

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ya ive done the whole teeth hit thing i just blamed it on her lack of experience ha

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is probally thinking that she must have turned her head or something and messed it up herself.

no worries :)

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it. LOL

You're still IN THE FIGHT, soldier. Just carry on as if it NEVER happened and you'll probably be just fine.

March on!