Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

messed up [quick advice plz]

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok

the other day my girlfriend was over, we were eating dinner and a good friend of mine called (female) her bf had just broken up with her so she was cryin and sh!t right. so i talked to her for about 20 minutes and calmed her down. no biggie.

we're talkin and she finds out i had gone out with this girl in the past. so later that night when my girl got home she called me and starts raggin on me about how i still have feelings for her. WTF!?

is she just be insecure? i mean we've been exclusive for over 4 months now and i could never cheat on her. should i be worried? I did talk to her and assure her that i do NOT have feeling still for this girl and that we're just good friends.

So my question to you is should i be worried shes going to turn into a jelous nut?

also as a side note - how do i become better at kissin her neck and stuff? she says i'm amazing at makin out but i know i can't do what she does to my neck.

well thanks yall.

The Newest Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I've been there, but don't sweat it. You girl will probably talk about it for awhile and say things like "I know you still like her," but just keep letting her know that the past is done with and that just because she went out with a guy doesn't mean she still likes him, so why does she think you still like that girl.
About the neck stuf, just kiss her mouth and stuff at first, but then move slowly from her mouth to her cheek, from her cheek to next to her ear, then from there to her neck. Usually, from hear I go to the chest, but for you just stick with the easy stuff. Good luck!

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
about the neck kissing the important thing is to make it varied and unpredictable. Use your tongue occasionally for a short stab, a circular movement, a zig-zagging movement etc, make your kisses short and quick and then long and soft, don't leave a slimey mark though. And this ones a good'un: kiss her on the nape of the neck of behind the ear and then VERY softly blow on it a little. She'll get shivers all over. ;)

The Newest Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn he's a pro.

Kensiko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys, i knew that, i guess i just wanted confirmation.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ken i am gonna let ya in on a secret here...........
most new people in our lives find out about an ex and then they just plain go wacky and tend to get over jealous for nothing. i have learned that because they find out about someone you used to date they tend to think you still like them or have feelings for them.

when she gets in this jealous reaction at some point in time, sit her down and tell her : you are not with the ex because it just didnt work out. now if you were a bitter guy and fought with the ex then you would still have some feelings, however you arent all bitter and see her as nothing but a friend. the new chick ought to take that into consideration, instead of being jealous she should recognise that if you can remain friends with an ex, then you must be a great guy and would never disrespect her and make things ugly and diss her if things didnt work out later on.

so many people take for granted that the past is the past and feel unsecure and get jealous without thinking. everyone is human so i bet that you can reason with her if she becomes more jealous in the future. if she cant - then maybe she isnt the right one for you.

its clearly not you. its the new girls own personal problem.