Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Messed up early with this chick, salvageable or move on?

EnTL

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2020
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
Age
38
atom smasher gives great advice.

and remember she already knows you want to **** her
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Hey brothers,

Feel free to blast me for poor attitude/behavior, but give me some advice going forward.

Cliff notes:

1. I met a 32 year old girl on match. I am 37.
2. She just (3 months ago) got out of a 10 year relationship with a guy that cheated.
3. I could have been more assertive on dates #1 and #2. Definitely needed to be more sexual.
4. She has reinitiated contact after each of the dates.
5. Both dates have been at parks (during covid-19 virus/panic) during the day
6. She lives about 35 minutes away.
7. She bought food on date number 2.
8. She talks about future dates on each of the dates.
9. I've gone for kiss at end of each dates and get the cheek.
10. I'm not sure, but I don't think her not kissing is due to covid 19 concerns
11. She is Catholic, very wholesome in what she talks about, non sexual (maybe just with me!), seems content to take things very slowly.
12. Do I continue to pursue this? If so, where do I take her on date three? I'll need to get some kind of physical interaction with her or I'd have to say I'm out.

Thanks
A girl with a enough high interest will not risk losing you if you went for the kiss.

Her past relationship problems are her problems.

Tactical NC, get busy, let her chase, become unpredictable, approach 10 other girls meanwhile.

Work on your sh!t.

**** me or **** off. High interest girls only ftw.
 

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
821
Location
The land of improvement
Are two cheek kisses on the first & second date and a lay on the third after pretty much being given an ultimatum indicative of a quality woman?
It means absolutely nothing imo . The longest I’ve waited to fck a woman was a month and in the end she wasn’t much of a quality woman after all .
I do believe though each individual is aware if their partner is a quality person but they choose to compromise or not see the red flags.
For this particular situation i do believe OP is the rebound guy . Usually women after any long relationship they jump from D to D . She maybe been off the dating world for a ling time and that’s some sort of way to get used . I hope I’m wrong.
 
Top