Paid Laid & Made
Senior Don Juan
Hey Guys. Just wanted to hear some of your guyses stories on messed up 1st kisses. Let the fun begin.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
the real first kiss was a long time ago and i don't think i messed it up cuz we both were young and not insecure enough to think about "messing up" a kiss.Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
I've messed up first kiss twice... I wouldn't call them messups though...
1: Girl who was totally inlove with me, we were slowdancing, our noses was touching and we were totally into eachother and I was about to kiss her and she said she had a BF so she couldn't...
2: Kissed a girl at a party where her fiancee was... 2 weeks later they broke of the engagement. Would have fvcked that one if I actually cared to meet her the times she wanted tooVery very cute girl.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
VR-4?Originally posted by DEKKA
mitsu 3000gt