Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Messed setting up date

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm feeling a bit bummed about this. Known this girl for awhile, we started flirting pretty heavily the last couple weeks. Lots of interest, cooking for me, hanging out constantly, etc. Things seemed to be going pretty well. She lives an hour away (mom is friends with her too so seen her plenty).

So I decided to text her for a bit, then called her, invited her out to see a movie. She agreed, said yeah she could come up to see the movie (she brought it up, I was initially expecting to go down and then see it with her). Talked a bit, and to let her know what I decided (to go down or for her to go up). Next day, texted saying how does this sound? for her to come up, I'll pay for the movies. She says '? U sure? I can get my own' and I say "Yep :) I figure if you're driving all that way, least i can do", then texted her which movie timing is better, and if it'd be easier to meet at the movies or my house, and go from there. No reply since last night. Frustrating. (Date is for tomorrow as well)

I know she is a horrible texter (not just with me, I guess she suddenly drops off alot), but I'm not sure if that's really a good reason. I'm not sure what to do. I could just go silent, see what happens. See if she flakes on me or not. I could flake on her. Could call her and see what's up.

Honestly, I have no clue lol.

sigma335

Don Juan
Reaction score
How much had things escalated with her the past two weeks? did you fuk her yet? makeout?

the whole part about I'll pay for you're movie ticket was so unnecessary, and asking if it would be easier to meet at movies or your house? c'mon man be a man, you tell her where to meet you girls hate a guy that can't plan a date.

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I figured as much. Well guess I'll scratch that one off to me being a dumbass. No real escalation yet.

I am figuring she'll flake for tomorrow, just figuring the best response for it.

Last edited: