“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

messaging wasn't but but it turned to single message

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2023
Messages
420
Reaction score
52
Age
23
She posted a story and I replied. First 3-5 messages was good but then she turned to single message(Probably She bored)
Her story was about a cat and as I say We messaged about a few messages. now our message stucked in "Cat or dog" question. She replied as cat but didn't asked me.
I don't want to ger her bored. But also I don't want to treat like needy so what should I do?
I will finish conversation for today. and I wanna write her later(probably for another story after somedays) But how to do? She just replied as cat to my question. What should I say now?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,407
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
I didnt finish reading, your writing is too boring. I would imagine a hot girl gets bored more easily.

Ahhh just messin with you. I dont know brother, tease her or something, then ask her out on a date. Dont over think. Spin more plates.
 

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2023
Messages
420
Reaction score
52
Age
23
I didnt finish reading, your writing is too boring. I would imagine a hot girl gets bored more easily.

Ahhh just messin with you. I dont know brother, tease her or something, then ask her out on a date. Dont over think. Spin more plates.
My English isn't good. Soo I can't write funny in English I just try to explaing things sorry for that :S
 
Top