Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Message to all smaller dudes or minority dudes out there gaming women

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No disrespect but when you argue about "Chads" it only makes you a fool, in the sense that Chad never exists. It's an internet stereotype/character. Any logical person knows that just because a dude is tall, handsome, has a lot of money --it doesn't buy him the key to every girls ***** or heart or mean that he has it made in the shade and that life is perfect for them. To find a tall handsome dude that's completely well rounded is rare. Ask any sociable extroverted person who's met and spoke to thousands of people in their life. Everyone has their flaws man. Its just a part of life.

Does it help to be tall and handsome in the dating scene? Of course it does man! That's what most girls want.. It's just like a lot of dudes want that beautiful 10/10 with big natural breasts, a slim waist, and a bubble butt. Does that mean that's all we want or would settle for? Nah not at all. Even if you have those things as a man, it doesn't buy you perfection. It doesn't help you overcome your flaws or any other issues you might have.
Can a man have that from a different culture which still values men?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No disrespect but when you argue about "Chads" it only makes you a fool, in the sense that Chad never exists. It's an internet stereotype/character. Any logical person knows that just because a dude is tall, handsome, has a lot of money --it doesn't buy him the key to every girls ***** or heart or mean that he has it made in the shade and that life is perfect for them. To find a tall handsome dude that's completely well rounded is rare. Ask any sociable extroverted person who's met and spoke to thousands of people in their life. Everyone has their flaws man. Its just a part of life.
Getting laid is not one of them.

Paper Crane said:
Does it help to be tall and handsome in the dating scene? Of course it does man! That's what most girls want.. It's just like a lot of dudes want that beautiful 10/10 with big natural breasts, a slim waist, and a bubble butt. Does that mean that's all we want or would settle for? Nah not at all. Even if you have those things as a man, it doesn't buy you perfection. It doesn't help you overcome your flaws or any other issues you might have.
What about the charts or statistics that show that men would like anything, while women are hyper selective then find most men as ugly? What about all the thirsty guys out there that will like anything that moves that has a vag? What about rising young male sexlessness?

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
Getting laid is not one of them.

What about the charts or statistics that show that men would like anything, while women are hyper selective then find most men as ugly? What about all the thirsty guys out there that will like anything that moves that has a vag? What about rising young male sexlessness?
I honestly am lost at what you're getting at. You're jumping from point to point and I really don't know what you're on about but it sounds like some victim mentality stuff.

Reaction score

Every girl has some chad or rich dude chasing or orbiting them. The fact that you were able to have sex/win an relationship with them means you beat out this mythical guy you prompt up daily.

Reaction score
Give an example of a backstory.

You mean like he's paying most of her bills in the relationship?
My friend is short, borderline obese, and managed to get a girl a few notches above his league because of social circle game. The reason she was with him was because she had been previously dumped by her Chad ex for being crazy(she was bat **** crazy too) and wanted a "nice" to rebound to and simp for her. They dated for a year or 2, but it was always rocky and I'm pretty sure she cheated on him and left him for some jacked navy seal or something. Bottom-line, is always question anomalies and inconsistencies, not be open to them. If you were to see them acting great in public you would be like, how did this guy pull this chick and etc. Since I was close friends with him and knew what was really going on, I wasn't fooled lol.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly am lost at what you're getting at. You're jumping from point to point and I really don't know what you're on about but it sounds like some victim mentality stuff.

I'm summarizing points that have already been discussed here in detail in other threads. You can probably google search any point I've said. It looks like you recently joined this board so you probably haven't seen these threads. But everything is available on google.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of people do that. I have a male friend who has been with the same girlfriend for 7+ years. Around the 5.5 year mark (before the pandemic hit), he told me that the relationship had peaked 2-3 years earlier. Why stick around a meandering and mediocre relationship now for 4+ years and counting.

A lot of relationships survive on inertia for many years. It is a royal pain to try to establish a new relationship. Lots of bad first dates, lots of ghosting, lots of swiping/texting, lots of late nights in the bars, lots of meaningless social events such as singles mixers, etc. These are all things that happen to people when they try and find a relationship.
Men should pull the plug on relationships early and often. It’s like a carton of expired milk. When it goes bad, you throw it out.

Another issue is men think they need relationships. They don’t realize it’s not the 1950s and women have more Power than ever.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
I'm summarizing points that have already been discussed here in detail in other threads. You can probably google search any point I've said. It looks like you recently joined this board so you probably haven't seen these threads. But everything is available on google.
I read over it again and tried to see how it ties into the original topic.. and I would say this: stop reading so much and start living more in the real world. There's a way different conception when you meet people who are doing well and see that statistics might show a vastly generalized and foggy overview.. Plus, can you really find real statistics about people in dating? I mean who really is filling out vastly descriptive surveys and telling the ultimate truth about their dating life? In fact, who is even filling out surveys on dating to begin with and taking them seriously unless their getting compensated for it?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men should pull the plug on relationships early and often. It’s like a carton of expired milk. When it goes bad, you throw it out.

Another issue is men think they need relationships. They don’t realize it’s not the 1950s and women have more Power than ever.
Data points support the idea that men need relationships. Look at all the men out there not in relationships who are not getting laid.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Data points support the idea that men need relationships. Look at all the men out there not in relationships who are not getting laid.
Anyone with a little cash to spare can fvck HB8+ any time they choose if they want to go that route and know where to look.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone with a little cash to spare can fvck HB8+ any time they choose if they want to go that route and know where to look.
Many men don't have enough cash to spare to do that. If they did, they would do it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SW15 said:
Many men don't have enough cash to spare to do that. If they did, they would do it.
I do many times over but wont.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read over it again and tried to see how it ties into the original topic.. and I would say this: stop reading so much and start living more in the real world. There's a way different conception when you meet people who are doing well and see that statistics might show a vastly generalized and foggy overview.. Plus, can you really find real statistics about people in dating? I mean who really is filling out vastly descriptive surveys and telling the ultimate truth about their dating life? In fact, who is even filling out surveys on dating to begin with and taking them seriously unless their getting compensated for it?
What about the stats that show white guys in general have it way easier with online dating? Would you disagree with this too?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You Incels and your stats...

This forum is here to help you. Let it.

I realize you're probably fresh off an all-night online Halo tournament, but please allow guys here to help you.
I do not play video games.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many men don't have enough cash to spare to do that.
That's a problem, don't you think?
Yes. There are a lot of causes for men's economic issues. Feminism and the increased pool of labor is one. The economic transformation of the United States away from a manufacturing economy is another.

Men's economic situation is tied into their SMV.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont worry, he plays Mr. cleanup men to washed up post wall women and acts like he’s the pua master god on this forum lol.
I dont deal with post wall women. There is no clean up or simping on my end. Ethnicel/incel means dealing with no one period because of systematic oppression.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I dont deal with post wall women. There is no clean up or simping on my end. Ethnicel/incel means dealing with no one period because of systematic oppression.
You need to leave Toronto lol. Are there any other cities in Canada that are POC friendly? I've been to Vancouver, but I wasn't feeling any vibes while there. I was also fatter and young at the time lol. When I was in Nashville, my confidence was low and I was always ****** off. After I moved, my confidence shot up tremendously and I started getting more girls. It's not just you, Toronto is bad lol.