"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Mess with me?

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Yeah so I was walkin to pol to get a drink with a friend. SO these kids that I know where there. This one kid hates me there for some reason and he was dissin me. I said "**** you faggot", and he goes you still goin out with that girl, I'm like "yeah im still goin out with your mom". Anyway he proceeded to dis me and I was outnumbered 5 to 2 so I backed down. I know I should beat his ass but what should I do now? Im consideing goin there tommorrow and ****ing kicking his motehr ****ing ass.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

dointhingsright

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2002
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
man i know it pisses you off just leave it alone or say something funny to make him look stupid. i forget who said it but i saw it on a post like this "you look so cute when your mad but i really dont have time for this". or something like "oh wait i really feel like goign to jail for this". u know. be the bigger man and make him feel really stupid but dont give him the image that he wins.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
You are not a don juan, at all, leave the forums now and read the bible 3 times. Read the stuff on being a man, i don't know of one off had, but no don juan gets angry over any anything like that, grow up, be the better man and just brush him off. He likes to see you get hurt and if you don't it will first anger him, then he will see its pointless and give up. You don't have to do anything to piss someone off, except not get pissed yourself.
 

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
Originally posted by Vincent
You are not a don juan, at all, leave the forums now and read the bible 3 times. Read the stuff on being a man, i don't know of one off had, but no don juan gets angry over any anything like that, grow up, be the better man and just brush him off. He likes to see you get hurt and if you don't it will first anger him, then he will see its pointless and give up. You don't have to do anything to piss someone off, except not get pissed yourself.
perfectly put. a don juan can take all that **** without losing his cool.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top