Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mercery, 4 cans of Tuna a day

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thing i found this site, because I didn't realize that I wasn't getting enough protein in my diet. But I've been eating a lot of Tuna lately. It's either Tuna or chicken. My concern is the mercery in tuna... would 4 cans of tuna a day have a bad effect on me?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People here will tell you no; there was a recent study that said the toxic metals in seafood are less than previously anticipated. I am still wary of the stuff, though. There are plenty of other protein sources. You can mix it up to reduce your intake of any one particular food. You could try farm-raised fish (which have PCBs, btw), whey protein mix, and cottage cheese.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
red (sockeye) salmon is significantly more expensive than most other fish, but also nearly free of most contaminants & very high in omega-3s (both due to their diet).

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
buy the stuff in the bag then if your worried about it...and learn to spell, its mercury.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eminence said:
buy the stuff in the bag then if your worried about it...and learn to spell, its mercury.
The methyl-mercury it's on the fishes not the can.

@Chancer: I'm not sure but I think cilantro can help clean your system from methly-mercury. Google it.