"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Mentor

theproject

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2003
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
st.louis
Who on the board do you think gives the best advice or mentoring?


I know that there have been quite a few bros to offer solid advice.

What is the best single piece of advice you have recieved?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Kuen1

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2003
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas
Dale Carnegie

Hey Gigalo, I was considering taking a few of those courses because they have a center close by to my house. What type of things did you take there and what did you get out of it?
Thanks.
 
Top