"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Mentally ill women

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
That’s like having a liberal arts degree.
They’ve never cured a single person Bill.
Sure, modern day psychiatry is just a scam sh|t show foisted on an unwitting public… Try to rejoin the real world reality that a majority of the people live in.
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
The need for details like a true intellectual.

Here's another one for you; you're had a tough childhood being an introverted boy and the ability to socialise has always had an adverse reaction to ur confidence well into ur adult life.

Am I right so far ?
No you’re not. A good deflection away from my question though. Do you often avoid honesty and being up front?
 
Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Sure, modern day psychiatry is just a scam sh|t show foisted on an unwitting public… Try to rejoin the real world reality that a majority of the people live in.
The majority of people is in the blue pill lovey dove world where feminism reigns supreme.

Why rejoin that ?

It's stupidity.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
No you’re not. A good deflection away from my question though. Do you often avoid honesty and being up front?
Even when you think I'm wrong it's actually you being wrong.

Prove to me of the viability of ur chosen mindset when it comes to BPD and I will prove you wrong.

Plus if u r open to it, I'll prove that mine will have the highest success rate as compared to urs.

Feel free to start off.

I'm always excited to hv a good challenge from an intellectual ;)
 

CalabreseMike

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2018
Messages
36
Reaction score
23
But was she drawing off your energy? You don't think its okay not to seek new ones if your given reliability and security?
I get on a plane the the Dominican Republic Or Panama Or Columbia. None of these issues but $100-$150 a day. Chics got hot hot as ****
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
286
Location
Amsterdam
I've found a sex addicted mentally ill girl that is into bondage and ****. In the real world she's doing master's in Marketing, she's blonde tall etc, just slightly fat, then on the other side she wants somebody that she can submit to totally. And she likes to bring out the fury in that person.

It's a lot of fun to role play though because she refers to me as "sir", etc (100% of the time actually, even through app). Only thing any tiny little bit of weakness is immediately punished. She wants pure true dominance and that's all she wants. Really super interesting. She brought out the alpha male in me like crazy.

You guys don't know **** until you've had a girl on her knees in front of you trained like a police dog. She does everything. Only you got to stay dominant 100% of the time and never accept any slight of disrespect. It's difficult because I'm just new in this, but I learned a lot.

Dunno if I still wanna fvck it though. I'll see.
 

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2018
Messages
237
Reaction score
276
I've found a sex addicted mentally ill girl that is into bondage and ****. In the real world she's doing master's in Marketing, she's blonde tall etc, just slightly fat, then on the other side she wants somebody that she can submit to totally. And she likes to bring out the fury in that person.

It's a lot of fun to role play though because she refers to me as "sir", etc (100% of the time actually, even through app). Only thing any tiny little bit of weakness is immediately punished. She wants pure true dominance and that's all she wants. Really super interesting. She brought out the alpha male in me like crazy.

You guys don't know **** until you've had a girl on her knees in front of you trained like a police dog. She does everything. Only you got to stay dominant 100% of the time and never accept any slight of disrespect. It's difficult because I'm just new in this, but I learned a lot.

Dunno if I still wanna fvck it though. I'll see.
I know the feeling man but be careful the mentally ill ones who are submissive like that and let you do whatever you want to em are the crazymaking ones.. at the first sign of illogical non-sexual behaviour slam and dash.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
A 'challenge' to you would be deliberating over which sock goes on which foot, you backward fist.
Sounds like sour grapes..

I shall be the 1st to congratulate you in ur attempts, within the whine processing industry.

Plenty of industrialists within this thread..

I'd be interested to see who produces the best whine !
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MasterAce

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2016
Messages
25
Reaction score
25
Age
51
Sounds like sour grapes..

I shall be the 1st to congratulate you in ur attempts, within the whine processing industry.

Plenty of industrialists within this thread..

I'd be interested to see who produces the best whine !

Soppy tart even types like a prepubescent. Go and get laid you tragic mess.
 
Top