Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mentally ill women. Do they really exist?

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
Are mentally ill women real or are they just given that title as a coping mechanism / figment of weak men's imaginations because after all women are all the same and weak men just aren't equipped to handle them?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Let’s get real here, both genders have a certain percentage that are mentally ill. Crazy’s do exist…
Know what to screen for and be aware you might well run into some if you meet enough women.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think it's really mental illness.

Instead it's just how women are. They're just emotional and different that us. However the media and feminist movement empowers them hence they're narcissist many of them now and are stuck up.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's really mental illness.

Instead it's just how women are. They're just emotional and different that us. However the media and feminist movement empowers them hence they're narcissist many of them now and are stuck up.
And many are allowed to go so deep into unretributed narcissism that it does become a form of mental illness.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course there are mentally ill women out there. Most are more likely to be emotionally damaged in some way however. Regardless of the clinical diagnosis behind their irrational behaviors, there's no need to put up with their BS just to get between their legs.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Of course there are mentally ill women out there. Most are more likely to be emotionally damaged in some way however. Regardless of the clinical diagnosis behind their irrational behaviors, there's no need to put up with their BS just to get between their legs.
I agree. However, I don't think it's really mental illness because most girls act the same way these days. It's simply entitlement causing the snobby and narcissistic behaviors that we think is mental illness.

It's just some of them are worse than others. The worst ones are high end HBs on OLD. They're so full of themselves they're on OLD because guys IRL can't put up with it they're that bad.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have been targeted by the media and their weaknesses exploited to yield rampant mental illness. Most women today are delusional to one degree or another and are severely limited in their capacity to reason and discern reality.

Because their natural locus of influence is derived from external sources and not from inner conviction, they have been slowly eroded by the media over the past 50 years and are now mentally handicapped.

I estimate that around 2 to 3% have escaped that fate in large measure, but the vast majority are profoundly and alarmingly unstable. Another 25% hide this well, so men tend to miss just how bad it really is.

What gave the media such power? Men's cowardice in giving up authority when the feminist monster reared its ugly head in the 60s.

The cure for all problems with women, both individually and societally, is to ruthlessly hold them accountable for their words and actions.

On a personal experience level, my switching to ruthlessly taking them to task has by and large been "That Atom Smasher sure is a great guy" from women. When will today's men learn that women crave the authority that most men (and most of you) are afraid to seize?

Women can only retain mental health when under the authority and guidance of men. When not contained by this guiding and integrating force, they mentally, emotionally and spiritually disintegrate. This is precisely what we are seeing today.

Without the shore, the ocean spreads over the land and dissipates infinitely. The shore gives the ocean definition, shape and boundaries, thereby giving it substance. The ocean is not the ocean without boundaries.

I will repeat, the cure for all problems with women, both individually and societally, is to ruthlessly hold them accountable for their words and actions. But alas, how many men have ears to hear this?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have been targeted by the media and their weaknesses exploited to yield rampant mental illness. Most women today are delusional to one degree or another and are severely limited in their capacity to reason and discern reality.

Because their natural locus of influence is derived from external sources and not from inner conviction, they have been slowly eroded by the media over the past 50 years and are now mentally handicapped.

I estimate that around 2 to 3% have escaped that fate in large measure, but the vast majority are profoundly and alarmingly unstable. Another 25% hide this well, so men tend to miss just how bad it really is.

What gave the media such power? Men's cowardice in giving up authority when the feminist monster reared its ugly head in the 60s.

The cure for all problems with women, both individually and societally, is to ruthlessly hold them accountable for their words and actions.

On a personal experience level, my switching to ruthlessly taking them to task has by and large been "That Atom Smasher sure is a great guy" from women. When will today's men learn that women crave the authority that most men (and most of you) are afraid to seize?

Women can only retain mental health when under the authority and guidance of men. When not contained by this guiding and integrating force, they mentally, emotionally and spiritually disintegrate. This is precisely what we are seeing today.

Without the shore, the ocean spreads over the land and dissipates infinitely. The shore gives the ocean definition, shape and boundaries, thereby giving it substance. The ocean is not the ocean without boundaries.

I will repeat, the cure for all problems with women, both individually and societally, is to ruthlessly hold them accountable for their words and actions. But alas, how many men have ears to hear this?
Very good observation.
Women are sheep amd do what other women do just because wihout thinking.

Here there was a paddle board fade, every women and their mother were puting FB and IGi of them doing it. Original lolll

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Very good observation.
Women are sheep amd do what other women do just because wihout thinking.

Here there was a paddle board fade, every women and their mother were puting FB and IGi of them doing it. Original lolll
Yea we get that here in floriduh.

Is this while some of the middle eastern countries have strict rules for their women?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A certain percent of women are mentally ill.

Most men have issues with women/woman.

Humans tend to externalize most of our problems.

So yes, the trouble most men have with women is NOT based on those women being mentally ill.

It is based on men not having enough game, enough social skills, and most critically, not enough confidence (abundance mindset vs. scarcity) of DQing disqualified candidates early.

Nearly ALL issues that men have with women are related to the men not being valuable enough, and not sorting correctly.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are mentally ill women real or are they just given that title as a coping mechanism / figment of weak men's imaginations because after all women are all the same and weak men just aren't equipped to handle them?
We know ALL women are not the same. It's said there are 12-18 personality types in humans.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Google dsm iv they exist in modern science medical level.. Far before hundred years ago they are known as home wreckers, casanova etc.