"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Mental Toughness or standing up for yourself?

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
When people say things that are negative about me or my family, I do not take it personally. I don't think i even take it at all because i just don't care.

Is this a good thing (because i've heard it's great to have mental toughness) or should i stand up for myself if confronted just for the sake of it (even though it will never bother me)?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Originally posted by gav
When people say things that are negative about me or my family, I do not take it personally. I don't think i even take it at all because i just don't care.

Is this a good thing (because i've heard it's great to have mental toughness) or should i stand up for myself if confronted just for the sake of it (even though it will never bother me)?
You got the right idea... f*ck em... but if it becomes nothing more than constant babble, filling your ears, I'd nip it in the butt, just verbally, execute them, so they'll think twice before attempting to say it agian.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Depends how bad is it.
Have you felt like doing something about it?

Do just like you feel.
Mental toughness is good but there are limits.


Don't show any respect to those who don't respect you.
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Hot Ice
Don't show any respect to those who don't respect you.
That's gr8 advice hotice, thx

Originally posted by Hot Ice
Have you felt like doing something about it?
Yes, i've thought about doing something about it because i feel like it's going to spread...I see others attempting to tease me more and more to see what they can get away with. I just feel there's something inherently wrong with others 'teasing' me...or trying to at least
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Shogun

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2003
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
It used to happen to me all the time till I grew a back bone and told one of the constant a--holes.

" Dude don't be angry at me... I told you it would hurt when you grab your ankles..." I said this out loud, gave him a smirk, and then walked away. He was shocked and embarassed. His girlfriend came over afterwards and congrats me because she said "Her boyfriend was an fuKER who needs some one to shut him up."

Remember whatever you say... Say it with extreme Confidence... Almost ****iness... Never look or feel meek. Be the Man... not better Be the POOK ;)
 
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
daly city
well when people clown my family/mom whatever i just laugh becausse it usually is out of fun, i do love my family, but words are just words, don't worry about them, i just laugh when people talk s*hit, i find it funny........its when they get in my face serious s*hit goes down
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Well, when people do that.. I play it out smooth and I talk trash in equal terms (if they make fun of my race or my family) - if they come back with something even more f--ed up. I repeat with extra hurting stuff. Let your anger out - holding it back in//revenging later = Wussy way out.
 
Top