Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mental health of CC riders

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am entering my late 30's. I am at the age where all of the cawk carousel riding is starting to catch up with the females. The females I know have progressed from young bubbly optimistic young women, to jaded bitter women who are on SSRI's and go to therapy. Within 10 yrs their mental health has greatly diminished from the endless toxic men ( that they choose).

It's like clock work. Those party girls in the 20's will be the therapy clients in their 30's. One girl in particular is totally off the rails mentally.
I cant help but feel a slight bit of pleasure from their misery. They deserve it. I also feel some sadness. I realize that they are children. They know not what they do in their 20's. They cant help it. Young women will feed on the endless buffet of men until they explode. They are the goldfish of the dating market.

I showed one girl a picture of us when she was younger. I was maybe her 15th sexual partner at the time. She still wore modest dresses and jean jackets. She was relatively innocent. She looks at the picture and says " i dont even recognize that girl anymore". Now shes a total trash slut who dresses half naked to go anywhere. She has been through abusive relationships, drugs etc ever since me.

The other girl is a total pill popping nut job. She also told me that a lot has changed since we took our picture. Last time I saw her she was super jaded and had dyck ptsd or something lol.

Its sad really.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life is about choices you make. Most women continue to make bad choices and worse, don’t want to admit they have themselves to blame and only themselves. You’ll start feeling less sad when you realize those same women in their 30’s still have the same, sometimes higher, demands for the type of guy they’ll date now than when they were younger.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
They will probably find some beta and cuck him haha

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are accustomed to having something it is difficult for you to live without it. Young women if they are attractive are typically showered with attention from men and they enjoy it, especially "top tier" men. They hang onto it and even try to recreate it when the train has long left the station. Here on spring break you see it all the time - chicks in the mid 30's+ trying to recreate their 20's, thinking they are just as hot as their early 20 something your old counterparts. It is the most ridiculous and pathetic thing you'll see.

I know there are a lot of hurt guys on here who talk about how unfair the 'scene is because women have "the pick" - it's not an enviable position if they become the aforementioned types who drown themselves with alcohol and drink due to regret. As I have always said men are the real prize but often don't realize it because they don't have their priorities in order.

There was an article I read the other day, i'll try to link it here when I found, it was a study that said 1 in 4 middle aged women have used antidepressants within the past month or something. I started wondering how that relates to this stuff.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the roaring 10s are finally ending (the chickens are coming home to roost). 2 recessions, a global pandemic, an insane president, the introduction of the information age, an instant gratification society and feminism.

The people who made bad decisions in the last 10 years are going to have to pay the price now. Men and women.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Know women in their 20's 10 years ago who wouldn't give me time of the day or did andit didn't work out
Now in their late 30s fatter, uglierm drinking more
Sure they can still get a boyfriend but deep down they want that Gigachad or GigaTryone they could get 10 years ago
The beta's they attracted bore them to tears, there are only so many "Girls Trip" to Caboo wabo and Vegas you can take
Reality hits some of these women hard

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Life is about choices you make. Most women continue to make bad choices and worse, don’t want to admit they have themselves to blame and only themselves. You’ll start feeling less sad when you realize those same women in their 30’s still have the same, sometimes higher, demands for the type of guy they’ll date now than when they were younger.
Women will blame their kids before themself.
My 27 gf sister (whos younger [25]) has 2 kids to 2 different men. She blames my gf, their mum, the men and the kids for her having 2 kids. Ive never been so close to true female nature.
The resentment, the hostility, the blame and contempt.
And she half asses it because she lives with her mum and is still being looked after her self.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scientists. Hilarious.

women’s risk of having an episode of major depression is two to four times higher around menopause than at other times during their lives; it is even greater for women who have a had a previous episode of depression.

Translation: when a woman is no longer attractive to the alpha man, and to a much lesser extent the beta man, and can’t get pregnant, she is no longer valued by society or any man and she becomes invisible.

Any person with half a brain could tell you that.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scientists. Hilarious.

women’s risk of having an episode of major depression is two to four times higher around menopause than at other times during their lives; it is even greater for women who have a had a previous episode of depression.

Translation: when a woman is no longer attractive to the alpha man, and to a much lesser extent the beta man, and can’t get pregnant, she is no longer valued by society or any man and she becomes invisible.

Women... You had only one job - that was to trap a good/honest man when you were younger. Not only that; to help you, God gave you the gift of beauty. Even if you were "average looking", aprox 99.999% of men would still consider you beautiful and they bang you.

God is looking down and shaking his head right now saying, "fvcking morons..."

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scientists. Hilarious.

Around menopause doesn't begin until 43-45 or so.

From ages 15-29, women get a ton of male attention. They can get mostly any mate they want, especially from 15-25. Most of the 15-25 year olds don't even need swipe apps to get attention. High school, college, and the early years of bar visits are usually enough.

Around age 30, a woman who finds herself unattached will notice some changes. If she's not using swipe apps and is not active on social media, she'll notice that she's receiving less attention. Once a 32 year old woman puts herself on a swipe app, she is able to turn back the clock 10 years in terms of the quantity of her male options. Women in their 30s are usually in high demand. Additionally, she can also up her presence on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn and get DMs for romance on those outlets too.

It is right around mid-40s that women are more invisible. However, I'm hearing about more and more cases of women 40-65 who get on swipe apps or dating websites and are still showered with attention. One of my friends knew a woman in her late 40s about 7-8 years ago who was having sex with multiple men simultaneously due to her presence on a major dating website. That's not uncommon anymore.

Women... You had only one job - that was to trap a good/honest man when you were younger. Not only that; to help you, God gave you the gift of beauty. Even if you were "average looking", aprox 99.999% of men would still consider you beautiful and they bang you.
Women have a major advantage. All that a woman needs to do to be successful is look pretty and have a pleasant attitude. It's amazing how many women fail to achieve that.

When you are accustomed to having something it is difficult for you to live without it. Young women if they are attractive are typically showered with attention from men and they enjoy it, especially "top tier" men. They hang onto it and even try to recreate it when the train has long left the station. Here on spring break you see it all the time - chicks in the mid 30's+ trying to recreate their 20's, thinking they are just as hot as their early 20 something your old counterparts. It is the most ridiculous and pathetic thing you'll see.
Do you think women like the attention or the sex with top tier men more? Women almost always get the attention. It's more difficult for women to get sex with top tier men in their 20s, but a good portion of women can achieve that.

That's ridiculous that women in their mid-30s+ go to spring break in Florida and party. Are they looking for younger penis and validation?