Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MENTAL GUNTWITCH! it worked

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
My Fello Dj's, i have bin hated on becuse of my horible spelling, but there is no denying props when it comes to silz, cus a true dj gives props when props are earned.. and gentlemen today i earned some...! :)

Well a while back, i was trying to ask out a girl and i compleatly stalled, just stood there stairing at her... and she was just laughing at me.. i alo got rejected by her, today she wants me! ha ha.. i feel like a pimp. and it feels good. the best part is im not even gon take her....yet :)

i did a combination of guntwitch and ss, i sugestied us being in a room, no one being around, then i started discribing all these feelings, horny being one of them, then i placed myself in this room, and i placed a bed. i said how far would you want to go?
n she says all the way, n she wasnt joking either... yes!! no spelling put downs plzz .. today is my day!

then we went some place more quiet... i didnt take it all the way, but she said she would have... lol.. this is extra sweet cus i teard over this girl in my afc years!! dj bible i love u .

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
GOOD JOB! now go out and buy a set of hooked on phonics! Cuz then you can write her poems cuz we all know how much girls loves poems and such...Just kidding.

I have also been looking into the guntwich material. Good to hear that it works for even bad spellers such as myself. :)

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work man, keep it up.

Oh and yeah, you should look in to learning how to spell properly, not for my reading pleasure, but it would be a good skill for you to have. I had to do it once, and now i know how to spell and it has helped me alot.

UltraMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is what I do sometimes to check my spelling when posting. Write your post, then copy and past it into your word processor. After it is corrected copy and past it back. just a helpful hint and congrats on the accomplishment!

Reaction score
Congrats on winning over your first girl. Although she would have scared me off when she said "All the way." I never want a girl that easy unless she's just my **** buddy and I've known her for a while. Don't worry dude, there's always something that's not perfect, I just took it upon myself to point it out to you. She's just a little TOO eager for the whole thing. She could be using you, who knows.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Guitarfreakelite
yes!! no spelling put downs plzz .. today is my day!

too funny man

great job btw!

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SS? Does that stand for Seduction Science?

Daani

Don Juan
Reaction score
SS = Speed Seduction (NLP based seduction)

Guntwitch = Typo for Gunwitch Method .. based on sexual state for attraction.

lol.. i can't wait to tell Gunwitch his name has been changed to Guntwitch

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha whoops:D

Seduction Science is a book in the reccommended stuff section at this sight so I wasn't sure.:p

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by UltraMan
Here is what I do sometimes to check my spelling when posting. Write your post, then copy and past it into your word processor. After it is corrected copy and past it back. just a helpful hint and congrats on the accomplishment!
But it doesnt pick up on everything, soo read it through.

Hint: paste, not past

vrmns1d3

Reaction score
Originally posted by Daani
SS = Speed Seduction (NLP based seduction)

Guntwitch = Typo for Gunwitch Method .. based on sexual state for attraction.

lol.. i can't wait to tell Gunwitch his name has been changed to Guntwitch
ahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhhhhhhhhhahahhahaha
ahhahah
ahhah
hahahahhaha
ahahaha
ahahahahhahahahahah :confused: :)

Daani

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vrmns1d3
ahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhhhhhhhhhahahhahaha
ahhahah
ahhah
hahahahhaha
ahahaha
ahahahahhahahahahah :confused: :)

? What ?

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it would be a great new step towards self improvement and becoming a better person if you learned to spell. To get some where in life you are going to need to learn to spell. The same to get a girl you are going to need to learn how to talk. Seriously you are 15 years old and you spell worse than my 9 year old cousin. Does that not motivate you to do something about it?