Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mental block about my age...help!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Age is not the deciding factor when you push the limits. How and why you approach them is.

If you're going after young women just so that everyone thinks you're a super stud (they won't), you're focusing on how everyone else sees you, which is selfish and predatory. If you do this, people WILL be creeped out, and so will the women. Instead, do it because you're a guy who appreciates their beauty and likes them as a person. That's the key difference. That's the line between creep and not creep.

If you're trying to pump and dump 16 and 18 year olds just to feel better about yourself, you're doing the world a disservice and potentially ruining her.
In the game of the " hearts (love, feelings, sex, passions etc) " women are the apex predators.

We men are merely the "catch".

Where do you think that phrase come from?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the game of the " hearts (love, feelings, sex, passions etc) " women are the apex predators.

We men are merely the "catch".

Where do you think that phrase come from?
I'm not sure I follow your train of thought on that.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure I follow your train of thought on that.
There's 2 game play in the dance of seduction.

The most common is playing within the feminine imperative, where women are the undisputed masters - this is the natural predatory nature of All women.

The less common and most difficult for most men is by pulling the feminine imperative to interact with masculine presence but that interaction only touches the outer parts of the feminine imperative while slowly luring her into being absorbed by the masculine presence - this is the natural predatory nature of highly dominant males, even then very few can pull this off.

As such 90% or more men in this world were or are being caught in a women's web of manipulation, deceit, lies, etc..

The men were never predators. The women were. And every women thinks men are so dumb to believe otherwise.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I was reffering to 16 to 18 year olds. I don't consider them mature enough to be women for the most part. They're just girls, although some are women at that point.