Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Men's Makeup on the Rise...The World is Ending...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the pandemic and all the Zoom calls last year. There's been a 80% increase in Google searches for men's makeup.

More and more men's makeup companies are being created like WarPaint. I find it ironic to try to disguise a masculine brand name for something of feminine nature. The rise of simps, and millionaire onlyFans girls, and now this.... The world is truly ending...

This ranks up there with the Onesies for me.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice the wedding rings.

I'm gonna guess these guys are married to each other.
Hell if I know. I have seen this Onesie craze a few years ago on both straight and gay guys though. Very cringe...
And most guys that wear them aren't built or in shape like that either. I just couldn't find a regular pic.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the pandemic and all the Zoom calls last year. There's been a 80% increase in Google searches for men's makeup.

More and more men's makeup companies are being created like WarPaint. I find it ironic to try to disguise a masculine brand name for something of feminine nature. The rise of simps, and millionaire onlyFans girls, and now this.... The world is truly ending...

This ranks up there with the Onesies for me.

Onesies for men!
This is just pathetic.
All fun and games until one has a digestive emergency

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless they will create something that moves hair from my ass to my head, no cosmetic is gonna help my case.

Also late 30s here, zero fvcks given in that department...its already too much work not to dress with jeans and hoodie everyday.

deBrito

Don Juan
Reaction score
They have that face... that "you can cvm on my girl mouth and i'll kiss her later" face.

I really don't like thinking like this, i mean, they are grownups and have their lives and all, if they want to wear those things... wear them, that's fine, but deep inside i'm glad that there is a rising in affeminated men and those who maintaing strong will be even prosperous than before.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, Men actually bought onesies?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makeup use by men is nothing new and seems to go in and out of style. Egyptian pharaoh used it, as did European aristocrats in the early modern period. Not something I would do but it doesn't surprise me one bit considering how feminized the mainstream culture has become.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meanwhile in Russia... men still bare knuckle fight for fun and perform diy dentistry. God help us