Men's Health is written emasculated men.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't usually read these magazines but I happened to skim through one while waiting for my hairdresser to finish up on his other customer. Good god the advice is terrible.

For example:

Dealing with girlfriends contacting their exes: Let them know that you are perfectly okay with them contacting their exes. If you get into an arguement about it, admit that you sincerely love her and your shortcomings, ask for forgiveness.

WTF IS THIS ****???? Its no wonder men are becoming more emasculated while a supposedly male magazine is shoving chick logic down their throats

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
faggots run media...its no secret.

Geffen, Diller, Ron Meyer, Bryan Lourd..the list goes on.

Its no surprise that fashion, music, movies reflect this. I mean Tom Cruise was a male prostitute on fire island before he was 'discovered'. Do you think the american people want to see butch dykes like ellen or rosie o donnel preach to them on a daily basis?

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
faggots run media...its no secret.

Geffen, Diller, Ron Meyer, Bryan Lourd..the list goes on.

Its no surprise that fashion, music, movies reflect this. I mean Tom Cruise was a male prostitute on fire island before he was 'discovered'. Do you think the american people want to see butch dykes like ellen or rosie o donnel preach to them on a daily basis?
Surprised you didn't also say Jewish. You named nothing but Jewish men.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the Fitness section is worth a read. What irks me is how feminism is blatantly written in a magazine that is supposed to help men enchance their masculinity.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Konada said:
What irks me is how feminism is blatantly written in a magazine that is supposed to help men enchance their masculinity.
Sad thing is, most of society men and women, believe that feminism WILL help men enhance their masculinity...sosuave represents a true minority opinion and is by no means mainstream (yet).

Unless you're brad pitt (even if you're brad pitt) you will not get far with women by being overtly (or even covertly) anti feminist.

All magazines understand this, even mens magazines. They pander to feminist ideals because feminism has been codified as standard...unfortunately.

Look at music, where are the van halens and slayers and motley crues talking about fvcking groupies 10 at a time? No...its all a bunch of tight jeans, emo fags who sing about their 'feelings'.

The world is turning into one big tampon ad.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys, this is a good thing! Men like us are a completely new experience/flavor!

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, been a long subscriber to this mag, but the advice is garbage, just read everything else though, it's really good!

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cancelled my subscription LONG ago, because I discovered that they would pretty much re-hash things they brought up from previous issues. That and the fact that their advice tends to be given with a feminist agenda.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
I cancelled my subscription LONG ago, because I discovered that they would pretty much re-hash things they brought up from previous issues. That and the fact that their advice tends to be given with a feminist agenda.
Ain't this the truth.

Has there EVER been an edition of Men's Health that did not have "LOSE YOUR GUT!!!!" across the front?

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
I sadly do not subscribe to magazines any longer because the local post office/mail carriers seemed to like reading them more than me...Hence, the missing/damaged issues.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
Unless you're brad pitt (even if you're brad pitt) you will not get far with women by being overtly (or even covertly) anti feminist.
I'm overtly anti-feminist and do alright.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have it on good authority that mostly women write those little advice articles in that and several other men's magazines.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
I have it on good authority that mostly women write those little advice articles in that and several other men's magazines.
Wouldn't surprise me.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Surprised you didn't also say Jewish. You named nothing but Jewish men.
I gotta say that you're way out on a thin branch.

First, Jews are overrepresented in the media. Have been since the '30s. So it's a yawner that a list of media pundits are Jews.

Second, Jews have screwed up family lives. Some of the Sephardim follow the Muslim tradition of being set up with their first cousins as lifelong sex partners. Some of the Bukharian go further than this -- like Gypsies, set up uncles with blood nieces as their preferred lifelong sex partners. Read up on the Westermarck effect and the Westermarck paradox if you want to know how it damages their abilities to have (or even understand what are) normal relationships. Both communities are notorious for being inbred, retarded, having emotional problems, and being unfaithful to a suicidal extreme that Americans would never understand (hook up with a recent immigrant to Israel and you'll understand what I mean).

The word "Jezebel" means a Jewish girl who hasn't the least knowledge of -- or care for -- Gentile conventions of fidelity, obedience, respect, and even any semblance of propriety even to maintain one's own reputation. "Jezebel" is an old-school concept, but even our grandfathers and great-grandfathers were well aware of the way that Jewish guys and gals couldn't give a sh1t about their own reputations and went around damaging every individual and relationship they touched.

Sorry if I'm ruffling feathers here, but I found nothing in my life that disproves it, and tons and tons of personal experience that upholds it.